Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hey Guys.... I'm cool and all. Riled up is about the best I am going to get to some of that kinda stuff. The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm View Post
    Hey Guys.... I'm cool and all. Riled up is about the best I am going to get to some of that kinda stuff. The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake

< My New Boost Gauge:D spindler27's Avatar
    I guess I'd like to say my car will be pretty fast for what it is. Should have about 475whp, and then once I get the block built somewhere in the mid to high 500's. Only real issue will be traction, I've got the tranny and clutch already taken care of.
    05 SRT-4: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by 05OrangeBlast View Post
    I guess I'd like to say my car will be pretty fast for what it is. Should have about 475whp, and then once I get the block built somewhere in the mid to high 500's. Only real issue will be traction, I've got the tranny and clutch already taken care of.
    damn, thats going to be nasty! have fun keeping that front end together!
    What you doing as far as motor/turbo/fuel/axles/tuning? PM me if you don't want everyone to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

i still got my civic.....puts down 600whp....i was gonna cage it this year but plans kinda changed so ill be just driving it around on the streets this year. last year the car ran 11.5@ 128mph on low boost. maybe by next year it'll be caged and ill shoot for some 10's. i just bought a 04 svt lightning, so im throwing some money into that for the time being. hope to see everyone out and about this summer. have fun and be safe guys
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

95excoupe
    The fact of the matter is that there is close to no commitment required to come on the forum and spout your mouth. These kinds of people will never understand that because they will probably never get to the level I have. You can take that as cocky if you want, but you respect what goes into a project and the kind of sh!t you have to put up with a lot more if you have done it.

I am all good!

Jake
    "these kinds of people..." I dont understand what your trying to prove as in these kind of people. You have a 9 sec car , yes you have pass my level as far as having a fast car ( sorry, Im not trying to start anything im just replying) but I hardly doubt that you havent pass my level as far as dedication to your car. I respect your car and all other BCM cars . yes, they are freaking fast I can't lie.
    I learned the cars the hard way, if it's not one thing, it is the other thing that always breaks.
    N it's all good in BCM.

slow coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by 95excoupe View Post
    "...but I hardly doubt that you havent pass my level as far as dedication to your car. ...
    So, in saying: "hardly doubt that you haven't"

You have said: "I don't doubt that you have"

I hope you weren't trying to say: "I doubt that you have passed my level as far as dedication to your car"

Regardless.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

95excoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    So, in saying: "hardly doubt that you haven't"

You have said: "I don't doubt that you have"

I hope you weren't trying to say: "I doubt that you have passed my level as far as dedication to your car"

Regardless.
    hating hey??? I don't mind it.

No, just correcting your horrible grammar :-P
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

95excoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    No, just correcting your horrible grammar :-P
    you aint got be my teacher just to let u know. though my 5yrs of english get to where I am now so Have a great day Mr. DSM sir.

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

wikked...you aint got to be his teacher he has 9 red boxes on his own...no help needed

95excoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by PRO_SHOW_SS View Post
    wikked...you aint got to be his teacher he has 9 red boxes on his own...no help needed
    thats right!!! my 9red boxes fool ass

Brandon W.
    i guess im gonna ask you...what do you consider fast? i consider 12's fast. some consider 12's slow. hell i think 13's are fast. but now days with production Honda's running mid 14's that is starting to change.

95excoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    i guess im gonna ask you...what do you consider fast? i consider 12's fast. some consider 12's slow. hell i think 13's are fast. but now days with production Honda's running mid 14's that is starting to change.
    In my point of view, 13-14seconds are pretty quick and 12-11 is respectable car and 10 and below 9s are freaking fast lol

You show a lot of disrespect to others and that is why you got termed as "these types of people".

Think about it, before you opened your mouth I had no reason to object to you. Now you have not only lost any chance of popular vote, but you are calling names and further proving my point.

To say a 9 sec car is fast and leave it at that is just ignorant. When you are targeted out by PEOPLE LIKE YOU day after day and have to put up with that... AND STILL put together a 9 sec car, that is when you will understand.
    JHRacing.net

By the way.... I was out driving around on my pump gas tune today and it RULED!!! I have got the new setup done and I am going to be at GLD opening day to play. I am even thinking about trying to hit a 9 sec pass on a 15psi pump gas tune.

Will I do it? Who knows... Its either going to be that or 50psi on C16...

So maybe this will help with the original thread question.
    JHRacing.net

By the way.... I was out driving around on my pump gas tune today and it RULED!!! I have got the new setup done and I am going to be at GLD opening day to play. I am even thinking about trying to hit a 9 sec pass on a 15psi pump gas tune.

Will I do it? Who knows... Its either going to be that or 50psi on C16...

So maybe this will help with the original thread question.
    I will be there for a little while before going to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    seems like any time you hit 12's and better, you start to get damn hard to touch on the street, and then it's more of an upper echelon of cars competing with each other, but thats my opinion.

13's are still quick and keep the "normal" cars in check.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

95excoupe
    You show a lot of disrespect to others and that is why you got termed as "these types of people".

uhhmmmmm No, I showed loyalty to all other guys in BCM and including you buddy. You started disrespecting because I'm a kid and a newbie, but ummmm you can just go to your so called "SHOP" and have fun sir!!!

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 95excoupe View Post
    uhhmmmmm No, I showed loyalty to all other guys in BCM and including you buddy. You started disrespecting because I'm a kid and a newbie, but ummmm you can just go to your so called "SHOP" and have fun sir!!!
    GTFO now.

You are a waste of space on this site. Have a nice day to you sir!

For some reason, you sound like Tri.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --