Hybrid View

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Kids^ It was great,had a undercooked gld burger unfortunately and am still pissing from my ass

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    use some of ur avatar coop and you'll be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    Kids^ It was great,had a undercooked gld burger unfortunately and am still pissing from my ass

Got one too! Fun, Fun.

Well, it was fun. I'll have to see if Fanat1c has any decent video, but my car is s l o w. I was hoping to dive into the 12s, but I was lucky to be in the 13s. My 60's were in the 2.4 second range. Once it hooked, car was great. I did the 1000' in 11 flat and rolled out the back at 103.3.

I suppose if I wasn't running 18" 255 all season radials it would help.

It was fun, but standing in the lot for 2 hours waiting for tech kinda stole my glee. I just wish these things were run better and had better info posted on their site. They should have said track ready by 6, come a little early for test-n-tune. Then I wouldn't have cut out of work at lunchtime and stood around like a dumbass.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 1320PNY View Post
    Got one too! Fun, Fun.

Well, it was fun. I'll have to see if Fanat1c has any decent video, but my car is s l o w. I was hoping to dive into the 12s, but I was lucky to be in the 13s. My 60's were in the 2.4 second range. Once it hooked, car was great. I did the 1000' in 11 flat and rolled out the back at 103.3.

I suppose if I wasn't running 18" 255 all season radials it would help.

It was fun, but standing in the lot for 2 hours waiting for tech kinda stole my glee. I just wish these things were run better and had better info posted on their site. They should have said track ready by 6, come a little early for test-n-tune. Then I wouldn't have cut out of work at lunchtime and stood around like a dumbass.
    It's always easy to be a critic. We had one staff member who's wife's mother died unexpectedly and the regular starter was not able to come to work due to another issue. The trifecta was the additional tech guy was unable to work either. We had to shift people around. We were short handed by three people. Our crew did the best that we could with what we had to work with. I came to play like you did. I ended up working my ass off instead... Shit happens.