Thread: Mustang Clubs

Hybrid View

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    Im all about bustin chops... its what we do best in the Army. But I wont be DISRESPECTED ever!! I will handle mine....

Calling me a "dumbass" is NOT lighthearted banter, to me its direspect and I havent disrespected you! You come in to nearly ever thread with some smartass comment only to stir unwanted shit!!

Funny thing is a few ppl Pm-ed me upon registration here and warned me of this very childish immature BS, I shoulda listened.....

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DNT H8 View Post
    Im all about bustin chops... its what we do best in the Army.
    if that's true, then that's why I'm thankful we've got the Marines to fight.
    Calling me a "dumbass" is NOT lighthearted banter, to me its direspect and I havent disrespected you! You come in to nearly ever thread with some smartass comment only to stir unwanted shit!!
    Woah...so "respect" is thinking you should boss me around?

I would have thought "respect" would have simply been to let a joke slide, since it was pretty harmless. Get your panties in a bunch because someone makes a joke and to think you have some say in how BCM should be....well, I guess that's "respect" these days. Probably why I don't give a rat's ass if someone I don't know "respects" me or not.
    Funny thing is a few ppl Pm-ed me upon registration here and warned me of this very childish immature BS, I shoulda listened.....
    I'm just going to say it: They all owned mustangs...didn't they?
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 09-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

I can only imagine who pm'd you.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x