Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    that does get irritating,from the standpoint of "what if" and thats usually the case with carry in stuff. It never fails that the carry in tire is the one that just doesnt want to balance correctly,so the dealer screws around to not make money on a tire they didnt sell to begin with.lol
    been there,done that.
    I will second you on this one.

I do not like purchasing certain products off the internet, especially ebay. If TireRack sold bike tires, I would be somewhat comfortable. As for ebay, I don't get to meet the person on the other end of the line and dealing with bad products can be a big hassel.

I'll gladly spend $20 more at a local garage if it means I can come back if something is wrong.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    I will second you on this one.

I do not like purchasing certain products off the internet, especially ebay. If TireRack sold bike tires, I would be somewhat comfortable. As for ebay, I don't get to meet the person on the other end of the line and dealing with bad products can be a big hassel.

I'll gladly spend $20 more at a local garage if it means I can come back if something is wrong.
    Thats why I bought from a guy that runs a tire store on ebay. He has them in bulk. More than likely why i got it so cheap.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x