Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tiger is a Playa.....

Listening to the radio and I guess there are several girls he's been playing around with, and a voice mail with his voice saying " please delete your # my wife went through my phone "

Dam tiger you just moved down on my honorable scale
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

all the money in the world. smoking hot wife at home taking care of the kids. life by the balls. i guess a cocktail waitress is more important?!?! but then again, nobody will care in a year anyway?!??!

Movin' on up, to the east side....

Screw that, go Tiger. If I was in his position you better believe I'd be getting around too. I wouldn't have gotten married though.

You fucked up, Tiger. Even if you were unhappy, now you'll get to be unhappy with half your stuff.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I never understand why people who are that wealthy and famous bother getting married until they are like 50. You have prime ***** being thrown at you 24-7, why the hell would you end that, or pretend to end that. I don't give a shit how hot or cool the woman is that you marry. Bang away until your dick falls off. Then find that special someone.

I hope his lawyers did a good job on any prenups. Cause losing half a billion dollars is going to hurt.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears View Post

Dam tiger you just moved down on my honorable scale
    Did you actually think he was perfect?

He better start rootin for the Bills I guess :

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    Did you actually think he was perfect?
    No but the whole Cheating thing is just Plain wrong, you get married to be with the one you love forever.

This world thinks cheating is no bid deal at all.................

This is just in general not towards you
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tiger, if you're reading this forum ( ), just come clean. Never gets better by stonewalling or lying. Ever.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears View Post
    No but the whole Cheating thing is just Plain wrong, you get married to be with the one you love forever.

This world thinks cheating is no bid deal at all.................

This is just in general not towards you
    None taken. I totally agree. I hate how marriage is viewed in our society. Basically, give it a try and heck if it doesn't work, no biggie. Pisses me off. People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give us. Obviously there are good reasons for divorce and it is necessary in some cases. But it's just a sad excuse more then anything today.

At the same time, Tiger is a person and people fuck up. My problem is that people just can't believe their beloved Tiger could do such a thing. Like he's not entitled to make a few mistakes in his life.

But I'm a very forgiving person. And though our society acts like it isn't...it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    I hate how marriage is viewed in our society.
    Broken down, marriage is really a business deal (even my wife, though hesitant, did agree). There's not exactly a huge difference between a textbook marraige and a long term exclusive loving relationship besides hospital visitation, insurance, and how you file taxes

To me it's funnier how people are likelier to excuse a cheater in a long term loving relationship than a marriage.
    Last edited by animal; 12-02-2009 at 01:46 PM.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Personally i don't give a flying flip what he does. Just let him play golf and whoever he screws in his personal life then let it stay that way.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Apparently the police asked Tiger’s wife how many times she hit him. She said “I don’t know exactly, but put me down for a 5.”

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

What was Elin doing out at 2.30 in the morning? Clubbing

Why did Tiger crash into a fire hydrant AND a tree? He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Why did Phil Mickelson call Elin yesterday? To pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

What is the penalty for getting it in the wrong hole? Ask Tiger, he knows.

Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn’t fare very well on the driveway. Rock me.

Whats the difference between a golf ball and a caddy? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

Nike wants to drop their endorsement due to accuracy problems. Apparently, Tiger’s spraying his balls everywhere.

It turns out that fixing Tiger’s game and fixing his marriage both require the same thing: better control over his putter. 

Why was Tiger’s wife mad at him? She heard that he played a-round in Australia.

What will the headline be if they prove it is domestic violence? TIGER’S WIFE MAKES THE CUT

Given Tiger’s racial heritage can we call this a Black Thai affair?

Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family. Cheetah.

Elin Woods has a twin sister named Josephine. Know how to tell them apart? Elin is the one holding the bent 5 iron.

What does Tiger have in common with a baby seal? They’ve both been clubbed by a Norwegian.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Tiger's has released his new look for the golf course.....

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    Tiger's has released his new look for the golf course.....

Man I hate that guy

Quote Originally Posted by gottwins? View Post
    Man I hate that guy
    The person in the picture, you know him.....

You don't need to know someone to hate them, do you?

His music speaks for itself, I consider it a cancer to this society....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vum3qgoh0x4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA

Can't believe these songs made number #1... I feel for anyone that likes this shit.
    Last edited by gottwins?; 12-02-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Can't believe these songs made number #1... I feel for anyone that likes this shit.
    I had NO clue that person was him.....

Agreed. Fuckin hate the fag.

So is there any hard evidence yet? Or is it still just some ladies here and there wanting all the attention and probably making shit up about fooling around with Tiger for the fame/money?
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette