Hybrid View

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    So is this the piece that they are looking to ban? If I buy one of these now will I still be able to find the rest of the parts a few months down the road?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    So is this the piece that they are looking to ban? If I buy one of these now will I still be able to find the rest of the parts a few months down the road?

Good question....IF the ban goes thru, IF it is the same as the Clinton AWB, then you will need an assembled rifle before such ban is law, these will then become pre-ban rifles, and be legal. These are all big IF's no one knows for sure, maybe nothing. The AWB banned certain semi- auto rifles, with certain things, large cap mags, bayonets, flash hiders I believe, unfortunately AR's generally fell under this definition, and the parts would be avail. for "pre-ban" recievers, but if they weren't built before such law goes into effect, there may be an issue there, depending on the wording of such law.
    In short, to be safe, buy the whole thing now.

Brian

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP