Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    try not to get sucked into the wind vortex behind my car... and I'll try not to cover your windshield with my chutes.

Oh I'm sure you'll go by me, just I think it'd be after the stripe. That is if I can stick it that far out.

I bet I'm pretty close to that Neon, unfortunately I cant race him because I'm a safe racer and if I actually lost to a Neon I would have to shoot myself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    I bet I'm pretty close to that Neon, unfortunately I cant race him because I'm a safe racer and if I actually lost to a Neon I would have to shoot myself in the face.
    If I wasn't so lazy I'd make that my sig right now! Lol and yes, you and I are close...

It'll still be here tomorrow. lol

Done.

lol, very nice.

Maybe I'll have to look for you at WIR and roll the dice.

Youre not the Uber Neon we were talking about a couple years ago on WSD are you?

hey tuff...

who is finishing your car? you did say sound and performance right? not trick chassis....correct??

just checking
    CKSC

lol, very nice.

Maybe I'll have to look for you at WIR and roll the dice.

Youre not the Uber Neon we were talking about a couple years ago on WSD are you?
    I'm on WSD, but I believe the 'uber neon' is from rapids or wasau...hille was tryin to set somethin up with you and I, but we never made it to the track on the same day.

Yeah, I think its from Rapids. There are no fast cars in Wausau.

Yeah, I think its from Rapids. There are no fast cars in Wausau.

Yeah that one has a lot of potential, but I don't know that its made a pass in the 12s yet. I've been wanting to make it up to point on a saturday with him, but I've been pretty busy. The car only has 300 miles on it for this summer...hasn't seen much action.

Where are you from?

The giant metropolis of Scandinavia...

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    bottom line is... He *LIED* for WEEKS about work he performed and *NEVER* did.

I'd say it to his face, in front of everybody on here too!

a blistering 8's is still faster than you ever went....Care to grab a lane Mr. "aint got no car" ?

whoooo whooo!!! I forgot, you only race trains...
    You sound more and more stupid every time you talk....

I don't have a car? I wish that was true because then I would have 4 empty stalls in my garage instead of 4 full stalls and 2 vehicles in the driveway.

Just because I choose not to go to your struggling event doesn't mean I don't have this or that. It just means I choose not to support anything you put your hands on.
    Last edited by Darrell; 08-26-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

The more I read all of this crap the funnier I find it. Too me this sounds like nothing more than good cop/bad cop. "He does what he wants, we can't control him", "he's a loose cannon", etc. If he can't be controlled then I guess there needs to be new management that is skilled in the fine art of baby sitting. All of this is starting to sound like GLD supports what Brian does but wants to make it sound publicly like they don't support it to try to bring back customers he has chased away but then say "we can't control him".
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    hey tuff...

who is finishing your car? you did say sound and performance right? not trick chassis....correct??

just checking

My *CAR* is finished. Trick Chassis did the chassis and the tin work = A+++ Job too! I offered Josh the chance to make the headers and fuel cell but, he couldnt sooo...

Now the car is at Sound Performance getting the headers and fuel cell (plus a few other minor things).... which we finished last night.<- in less than 2 weeks too!!!

I was amazed because it took "your boy" 4 months just to cut the thing up plus, only make ONE header that didnt fit.... and the flange was welded upside down too! LOL! Plus, 6 weeks of that was lying to me about what he got done...but, didnt!

But, what does any of it matter anymore? *I* am almost racing again.... yes, I got screwed out of 2 years of racing but, I'm back now!!!

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm out of shop jail!!! Woooooooo Hoooooo!
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    The more I read all of this crap the funnier I find it. Too me this sounds like nothing more than good cop/bad cop. "He does what he wants, we can't control him", "he's a loose cannon", etc. If he can't be controlled then I guess there needs to be new management that is skilled in the fine art of baby sitting. All of this is starting to sound like GLD supports what Brian does but wants to make it sound publicly like they don't support it to try to bring back customers he has chased away but then say "we can't control him".
    Backstabbing greg now... huh?

LOL!!! This should get interesting.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    losing interest in RSDs as I type....
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Quote Originally Posted by 1reversegear View Post
    losing interest in RSDs as I type....
    You just need some incentive...

how about a race? You can be #4. Or is it just easier for you to back out...instead of stepping up?

Just wondering...

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    How many bars did Josh have to fix after you posted pics on chitown and everyone was pointing out the misinterpretations of clearly laid out pics and rules for what bars should be where? Was it just that one?