Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good diesel shops/mechanics in the waukesha/meno. falls area?

I'm not having any problems with my truck at this time (well at least motor wise ), but was hoping I could get some recommendations for good diesel shops and/or mechanics in the waukesha/menomonee falls area that do good work for a good price, for when the inevitable happens.

Any suggestions?
    -Tyler

Senior Member..now yer posting! Monstr913's Avatar
    I deal with Kilpatricks for my truck...really cool guys there, sent plenty of friends there and they all had good luck...there off sunset just west of XX in waukesha
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

i can do 99% of the stuff myself. especially dodges If its something i cant rebuild or need I use Kilpatricks or if it is fuel related i use Diesel Injection service in Windsor (madison)
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Sweet, I'll make sure to bring my heap to you if/when I have any issues. Thanks!
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Sweet, I'll make sure to bring my heap to you if/when I have any issues. Thanks!
    not a problem, i got a 2200 sq ft shop

Last edited by SmokinRAM114; 11-09-2009 at 10:06 AM.

holy hell thats the most i seen the dooge move in a long time, lol...and chris knows his stuff after all hes the Deeezel God
    DD: 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, ec/lb, Efi live by Duramax Tuner controlled through Edge CTS monitor, 5" MBRP exhaust, AFE stage 2 intake.

Toy: "My Pet Monster" 2001 Chevy 2500hd cc/sb, 2.6 pull truck, more money in it then I'd like to admit.

x2 for kilpatricks. you have a dodge so the huge chrysler symbol on the wall will make you feel at home. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Monstr913 View Post
    holy hell thats the most i seen the dooge move in a long time, lol...and chris knows his stuff after all hes the Deeezel God
    thats cuz thats from a long time ago
    oh and werd! Diesel Outlaws inc

can i join diesel outlaws? lol only if i get some sort of sticker though for my truck. lol
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69 View Post
    can i join diesel outlaws? lol only if i get some sort of sticker though for my truck. lol

sure

whoa, where did you get a shop like that? a couple friends and i have been looking for something very similar

What's the word on Huckstorf as far as rebuilds go? Just curious because nobody has mentioned them but hear about them all the time on the radio.
    -Tyler

yea mark and john are cool guys but i wouldn't let them work on anything of mine unless it were big mike he know dodges real good his is a 900hp common rail daily driver/ss diesel puller...and i believe they are really expensive on labor.

yea mark and john are cool guys but i wouldn't let them work on anything of mine unless it were big mike he know dodges real good his is a 900hp common rail daily driver/ss diesel puller...and i believe they are really expensive on labor.
    82/hour seems pretty good to me, they're doing my gauges. Hard to find shops a lot cheaper than that unless they're workin for cash out of their own home.
    -Tyler

still cant believe mike daily drives that, its crazy! If you have the choice deal with John and not mark. mark has always been short with me and seems better then everyone else.

Whoever I talked to on the phone seemed really nice and explained everything really thoroughly...not sure what his name was though.
    -Tyler

probably john he deals with most of the business end and mark deals with the shop...really gauges are super easy to do...did mine myself and no problems yet, althought i think my egt gauge is crapping out or the probe is bad it jumps around every now and then.

on the common rails u need a right angle drill or pop out the inner fender to drill into the manifold due to the crappy design of them. me i have a right angle drill to do them

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    on the common rails u need a right angle drill or pop out the inner fender to drill into the manifold due to the crappy design of them. me i have a right angle drill to do them
    I was going to give you a shout but they are right by my girls place and we had some stuff planned so it was convenient.
    I'll be comin to ya for any fuel/engine repairs I need. Might have it thrown on the dyno while its there...maybe not, the truck's a turd even with a tune.
    -Tyler

wait till spring they have a dyno party 3 pulls for 60 bucks and one in fall too.