Hybrid View

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    RSD is NOT a TEST and TUNE!!!!

I love 'em as a spectator. I mean seriously, don't bring a car down there if you think you won't get any runs in. That's fine. BUT, it's still JUST as fun, being around friends, watching people race. This is the hobby we love. This event is no different than anything else in this world. It's like going to Great America. You've all been on the rides before, and you pay a HUGE price for what, a 2 minute thrill? That ironically you stand in line for an hour to do. But why do you do it? Because it's something to do. It's somewhere to go. And you are among your friends, plain and simple.

That's why I go. Even if I had the car still.

I bet SNOOP food and beer that he has MORE fun this weekend spectating, than he did a couple weeks ago with the car.

Ron, we can use my car as the beer cart again, I'll just bring more keys for everyone to get in, haha.

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post

I love 'em as a spectator. I mean seriously, don't bring a car down there if you think you won't get any runs in. That's fine. BUT, it's still JUST as fun, being around friends, watching people race. This is the hobby we love. This event is no different than anything else in this world. It's like going to Great America. You've all been on the rides before, and you pay a HUGE price for what, a 2 minute thrill? That ironically you stand in line for an hour to do. But why do you do it? Because it's something to do. It's somewhere to go. And you are among your friends, plain and simple.

I bet SNOOP food and beer that he has MORE fun this weekend spectating, than he did a couple weeks ago with the car.

Ron, we can use my car as the beer cart again, I'll just bring more keys for everyone to get in, haha.
    chirs, you got room for 2 passengers?
    91 Notch - where to begin

i think im bringing the rock down with beer in it too....
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post

i think im bringing the rock down with beer in it too....
    im sure i'll have some too
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

You are exactly right!!!! Nothing to worry about!!! Just watch some badass cars!!!