Hybrid View

You think your rs camaro is snappy its a 16 second car you said it was snappy and you said you were scared in that guys srt4 what ever im not gonna debate this with you but im tired of hearing you talk about racing like you know what its all about and yet have never made a single pass at gld

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted91pony View Post
    You think your rs camaro is snappy its a 16 second car you said it was snappy and you said you were scared in that guys srt4 what ever im not gonna debate this with you but im tired of hearing you talk about racing like you know what its all about and yet have never made a single pass at gld
    You are missing the point. AND......where do I talk about it like I know everything again?? I never did. I have asked many people for advice, and info, and I LOVE to talk about cars, racing or damn near anything, but I NEVER made false claims. I LOVE driving my RS! She's not a dragstrip terror, but quick and fun, and as for the other one........that one is MY business. I know it means absolutely nothing to you, but I really did consider you a friend, and your hostility and unprovoked nastiness hurts. I honestly did not expect this from you, of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted91pony View Post
    lol, i stopped reading when the words The fastest has the deepest pockets.

People that say that have NOOOO idea how hard this sport/hobby/lifestyle is to get a car/truck/bike to be crazy quick and/or crazy consistant.

For instant, i deal with a lot of guys at GLD and can remember walking by a HUGE RV connected to a HUGE stacker trailer, the car was being worked on by 4 guys and the driver was going over some computer info.

That takes big $$$

Then you have guys like Jim S., Jim P, Ron, Mark ect ect who have a couple guys max helping out, normal pickup truck a trailer and go whoop ARSE.

Hell even Headsup outlaw classes, Glidden has money but no where near some of the guys he competes against.....and he has no problem making them all look silly on his baby Small block.

No doubt, having money makes geting broken parts fixed faster, allowing time for test n tuning when others may have to work. But even with all that, you never know what you're going to run into when you pull up the tree!
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1226 View Post
    lol, i stopped reading when the words The fastest has the deepest pockets.

People that say that have NOOOO idea how hard this sport/hobby/lifestyle is to get a car/truck/bike to be crazy quick and/or crazy consistant.

For instant, i deal with a lot of guys at GLD and can remember walking by a HUGE RV connected to a HUGE stacker trailer, the car was being worked on by 4 guys and the driver was going over some computer info.

That takes big $$$

Then you have guys like Jim S., Jim P, Ron, Mark ect ect who have a couple guys max helping out, normal pickup truck a trailer and go whoop ARSE.

Hell even Headsup outlaw classes, Glidden has money but no where near some of the guys he competes against.....and he has no problem making them all look silly on his baby Small block.

No doubt, having money makes geting broken parts fixed faster, allowing time for test n tuning when others may have to work. But even with all that, you never know what you're going to run into when you pull up the tree!
    word

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

Gimme a 10 inch tire car, stock suspension, and a low eleven,10 second time slip and Im happy.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Gimme a 10 inch tire car, stock suspension, and a low eleven,10 second time slip and Im happy.
    I would be very content with that too!

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Although money is a necessity, it takes a whole lot more then a fat wallet!
    Agreed 100%! You can have a 9 second car but you still have to know what your doing you can't just hop in and expect to know everything and money isn't always the answer.. I can't say I've been there but hopefully I'll be there someday. And yeah I'll have to agree all of the technology that has changed since I've been alive is amazing and always has you wondering what will be next and the best setup.. My dad even says back in the day a 12 or 13second car used to be fast now it's closer to a 9 or 10 second car..
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!