Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kyledykstra
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome
    So what were the better times? Sick at home and realy wanted
    to go watch

IIRC, best I saw in Super 7 was a 10.9, they were back in the 11's for the final race.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by kyledykstra
    IIRC, best I saw in Super 7 was a 10.9, they were back in the 11's for the final race.
    damn that's it.... i thought some of the 8-9sec imports were going to take it.. i'm shocked!!!
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by fly5150
    I don't think that is going to happen when I hear delsol ran a best of a 12.9 @110 mph today...

oops CDW81* posted this

so you guys are saying that he only hit 12.9s...???
    well that's that...all cool.. if he says he actually made 635whp then obviously something didn't go right or he was probably testing the car altogether.
    no offense if any at all, but when Beeyond first showed up with the Civic Drag Car last year and ran 12.8s@125mph or so a few times through the day some of the people that had some affliation in BCM(V8 guys) laughed and giggled. After those test/tune runs, the next fews runs that came Shut them up...no one talked!!! bow down!!! all the guys in that particular crew was silent... I think we netted low 10 or something of that nature at about 140+mph...............

what i am saying is that don't go on bashing if you are.. if you didn't mean to bash then cool..... sol may have been testing/tuning around with his new setup. things can go wrong and they do in a HIGH powered street race car. no one can deny this. I will consult with sol dude and see what's going on. when it gets down packed which it will, then the haters will be silent again.

NEXT year the import world in the midwest will see one of the fastest ALL MOTOR built here in Wisconsin...
    Last edited by Bee; 10-17-2005 at 01:11 AM.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    I blew up my tranny before I could put down a time for qualifying in QUick 16 -- oh well. I guess I will have to wait until next year to run the car.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    I blew up my tranny before I could put down a time for qualifying in QUick 16 -- oh well. I guess I will have to wait until next year to run the car.
    oh frack...thats sucks. any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    NEXT year the import world in the midwest will see one of the fastest ALL MOTOR built here in Wisconsin...
    Not the fastest? Wow...I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    what i am saying is that don't go on bashing if you are.. if you didn't mean to bash then cool..... sol may have been testing/tuning around with his new setup. things can go wrong and they do in a HIGH powered street race car. no one can deny this. I will consult with sol dude and see what's going on. when it gets down packed which it will, then the haters will be silent again.
    Not bashing on the car at all. I know it is going to move out well as time goes on, but when Mr. Sol posts that it's easy money (cocky) people are going to chuckle when someone posts that before even taking it to the track! A car can put out impressive dyno #'s but that doesn't mean you are going to run good at the track. You know that. Mr Sol ran my buddies 360whp mustang and lost because he couldn't hook up for sh(t.
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    but when Mr. Sol posts that it's easy money (cocky) people are going to chuckle when someone posts that before even taking it to the track!
    +1

1fastsol
    well, i did not mean to come a crossed cocky. but i had on street tires no slicks. wheel spin in all gear. i did not go out to hwy to race just cruse. i wanted to have some fun. if that's the case i would of put on street slick. if you want we can run again with street slicks on? but i need to drive car and test to make sure everything is ok. get the bugs out. at track i ran a 12.9 boging out the hole and lunched to low. and only ran 2nd and 3rd gear(testing). no 4th gear. half track. if you saw 3rd gear you know that car can move. my alt belt keeps on breaking, have to fix the problem and will run again. this was the first time the car went down the track. im not going to do a full run until i fix the problem. i will keep you updated.
    Last edited by 1fastsol; 10-17-2005 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastsol
    but i had on street tires no slicks. wheel spin in all gear. .
    That becomes frustating after only a few trips to track

I can run 119 smoking the tires to a 12.9 or 12.1 at 112.
    Think I have set GLDs FWD burnout record, from the drop
    of the tree well beyond 1/2 track smoke still leaving wheel
    wells on return road ;(
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

1fastsol
    i here you. speaking of that man the track had good traction. i lunch at 7400 at 5psi boost and bogged. wow!

Lucks Got Nothin To Do With It
    I'll say traction was good and damn good!! 1.67 60' with a 2100lbs car runing on 215/60r14 BFG drag radials. Ya the 2 qts of trany fluid I left on the starting line proves traction was good! The starter for the import wars this year loves traction! Personaly i think he just likes seeing the imports break but it makes for a good launch for us who like to blast out of the hole!
    '91 Grand Am 2.3 H.O. m5
    11.98@114.59 happy gas

'02 Trans Am WS-6 m6
    12.84@109.34 pure stock
    2005 Summit Series Street Class Champ

I busted my axle on my first attempt.....threw another one on, and traped a 103.9 mph. Didn't have any more axles so I didn't heat up the slicks and only cutted 1.9 60'. Still good enough

___________Rob L.___________

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    Tim my point exactly..... sometimes high powered car can't even make it down the track until all bugs are finalized...

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    Not the fastest? Wow...I guess.
    "one of the fastest" not the fastest....

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGrayCivic
    I busted my axle on my first attempt.....threw another one on, and traped a 103.9 mph. Didn't have any more axles so I didn't heat up the slicks and only cutted 1.9 60'. Still good enough

nice rob... i think the tuning i did at the dyno really helped out your engine setup. now even with slicks you are trapping where you need to be. heard what you ran and i give you for an awesome 1/4mile time, good driving and good concentration. reason why your trapspeed is better now is because better tunning on the topend...we definitely saw that on the dyno. what i expected of your car.. we'll do more tuning when you can get the neptune software and by then i'll have my dyno up and running.

btw you owe me $50.00 for that axle.... also remember that axle has lifetime warranty through us... hehe!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 10-18-2005 at 01:59 PM.