Thread: Da Pack.

Threaded View

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    Most probably put the chances as better than not that the Pack won't even make the playoffs. But...

Their two losses in which Rodgers were healthy were both on the road to who are likely to be playoff teams (San Fran and Cincy...and that cincy one still leaves a bitter taste) even very good teams will have that here and there, no matter what the cliches say ("good teams never X, Y, Z, blah blah blah...."). I personally believe the packers have roughly a 50/50 shot. If they make it, they'll definitely will be a darkhorse contender.

Personally I think it's just nice that a season I had more or less written off suddenly has reason again...and reason to be optimistic, even if they don't make it.

Right now, I think the NFC is wide open...Seattle hasn't convinced me that they're really all that legit. They've played some bad teams far closer than they should have (texas, titans, losing to the colts). I think Denver comes out of the AFC.

IF, and yes, it's a big IF, the pack make it to the playoffs, I have no reason to think "why not us?"
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 12-18-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!