Thread: Shooter's Shop

Hybrid View

Just throwing my couple cents in re local gun shops... I think Fletcher's is pretty awesome. Sure you can find stuff cheaper "on sale" at places, online, on armslist, through a few guys on here all of which I obviously still recommend and shop as well but overall their prices are pretty decent what I would call "fair" for a brick and mortar store. The guys there are always friendly and knowledgable without being arrogant. They have a pretty fun pistol league, one of the only places around here that I could find. My wife loves it there she shoots in the league as well and a lot of the guys have been real helpful to her and I. She is a woman of course so its automatic for her lol but Bob the guy that gives lessons has helped me out plenty for free with advice and tips etc. as well.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    My wife loves it there she shoots in the league as well.
    Good to hear... I will be joining their league this month, I shoot at Daniel Boone but their pistol league does not bring much competition. Hoping to see some solid shooters at Fletcher's.

I only shoot indoor if I have too...
    1989 Mustang <--- Stock ; )
    2011 Mustang 5.0 <--- Blown
    2002 Focus <--- Winter beater
    2014 Escape Titanium <--- Family
    2013 Flex Limited <--- Family