Hybrid View

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Wow now that is impressive.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Kinda neat and all but:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCPo...layer_embedded

4600# Audi Runs 10.9 with a ecu flash.

NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE
    Last edited by CannotPost; 10-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CannotPost View Post
    Kinda neat and all but:

NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE
    The Audi is twin turbo, tuned and race fuel 685hp......... Wouldn't even be close if the c7 had the same setup.... lol... I will be showing you that real soon!! But yes, it is impressive and it should be for 115K
    Last edited by *SNOOP*; 10-21-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *SNOOP* View Post
    The Audi is twin turbo, tuned and race fuel 685hp......... Wouldn't even be close if the c7 had the same setup.... lol... I will be showing you that real soon!! But yes, it is impressive and it should be for 115K
    The Audi is twin turbo from the factory. On pump gas STOCK is 11.9. Of course a built C7 would be faster. Im talkin bout a 10 second, full weight luxury auto! Did I say its 4600 pounds? Thats pretty awesome.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    The Audi is twin turbo from the factory. On pump gas STOCK is 11.9. Of course a built C7 would be faster. Im talkin bout a 10 second, full weight luxury auto! Did I say its 4600 pounds? Thats pretty awesome.
    The S8 is badass, but the comparison is silly. No one cross shops a new S8 with a new Stingray. TOTALLY different cars.

Did you know that a F16 fighter jet can pull more lateral Gs than a vette?
    How about the fact that the Tesla Model S gets 95 MPGe, compared to the Vette's mid 20s... and its 4600 pound, a full weight luxury auto!
    A motorcycle can fit in parking spots 1/3 the length of the Vette.
    A Bentley Flying Spur has more horsepower than a Vette and can seat twice as many people!

By my measures above a Corvette is a pretty poor handling, terrible fuel economy, large, impractical, low horsepower vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    The S8 is badass, but the comparison is silly. No one cross shops a new S8 with a new Stingray. TOTALLY different cars.

Did you know that a F16 fighter jet can pull more lateral Gs than a vette?
    How about the fact that the Tesla Model S gets 95 MPGe, compared to the Vette's mid 20s... and its 4600 pound, a full weight luxury auto!
    A motorcycle can fit in parking spots 1/3 the length of the Vette.
    A Bentley Flying Spur has more horsepower than a Vette and can seat twice as many people!

By my measures above a Corvette is a pretty poor handling, terrible fuel economy, large, impractical, low horsepower vehicle.
    Yes yes, The buyer for the Audi is not the same buyer for the Vette. The comparison is valid in the spirit of this thread, strictly comparing 1/4 mile times the cars are similar. No one has made any claims regarding lateral Gs, MPG, size or seating positions.

With many 'Impressive' comments about the Vette, I figure that Audi has to be very impressive too. This is just the S8 there is a number of Audi models sporting the new 4.0T engine.
    Last edited by CannotPost; 10-22-2013 at 01:19 PM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Kinda neat and all but:

NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE
    Master Yoda senses the troll is strong in this one.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.