Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brett View Post
    How do you compare the retained value between two cars without comparing the cars? That's like saying that a Daewoo should hold X percentage of it's value because a Corvette holds X percentage of it's value. CTS V's hold their value because they're nice, solid, reliable cars. Lincoln LS's don't because they're not.
    I'm really over you talking shit about my cars, so, feel free to say whatever you like, I just don't care. You talked shit about my Tahoe ($0 in repairs to date, 277K+ on the clock now), you talked shit about my LS1 car.. so go for it. Whatever makes you feel good.

All I want outa this car is to get me out of a payment long enough to put some money away and get into something more to my liking when its time. FAR more convenient to get in and outa this with a 1 year old than the Camaro so I'm good with it. I expect to have to do work on it, but if it doesn't give me a catastrophic failure in the next year or 2 (assuming I stay with it that long), I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 95 TA - The Beast View Post
    I might add that I never really "crossed over" completely... I always still had the Trans-Am and Z28 'vert, and I had a '91 conversion van and sold that and bought a 2005 high-top Explorer AWD conversion van... So I always had at least 2-3 GM vehicles, even when I owned the MKS... Have a Nissan Sentra as our only import in the stable...
    Yep, i'm riding the fence too. I think I have the Tahoe's potential replacement lined up in I think 20 months, in the form of a low mileage 05 Sierra, assuming that situational needs don't preclude it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    People like what they like...
    Wait, you mean... we don't all like the same cars? I'll be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by 95 TA - The Beast View Post
    Too bad I sold the MKS to buy a house... Income-debt ratios kill you when self-employed... Every advantage to being self-employed turns into a negative in trying to buy a house...
    I hear that, I miss the hell out of my GTO. Too bad we had equity in that not the G6 when I found out I was having a kid, otherwise I'd still probably have it. Oh well.
    Last edited by Wagonbacker9; 08-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car