Hybrid View

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just continueing to save/buy parts for the 89 Shelby CSX (#500 of 500). Mechanically have most the stuff done (hat-tip Russ Jerome who did clutch/trans, exhaust, engine mounts, etc) and it rides/drives perfect.

Just need to get a new front/rear air dam, and paint and it'll be pretty much *restored* which is the goal. From there I can tackle a bunch of other little stuff on the car. It belongs to my dad, so it'll end up back in his hands when I'm done.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Just continueing to save/buy parts for the 89 Shelby CSX (#500 of 500). Mechanically have most the stuff done (hat-tip Russ Jerome who did clutch/trans, exhaust, engine mounts, etc) and it rides/drives perfect.

Just need to get a new front/rear air dam, and paint and it'll be pretty much *restored* which is the goal. From there I can tackle a bunch of other little stuff on the car. It belongs to my dad, so it'll end up back in his hands when I'm done.
    Wow that's awesome you have #500 of 500! That sounds like a fun project. Those things are awesome sleepers since not many know what they have in them. Way ahead of their time in technology....that's definitely one to hold on to.
    Daily Summer Driver- '04 GTO- Few bolt-ons with some juice...
    Winter Project- 5.3 Turbo Mystery Machine
    Summer Toy- '08 Hayabusa, Stretched with Sticky Tire, No Boost Yet