Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
    For AutoX I have found out that it is more fun to keep your car as stock as possible. The reason I say that is the more you mod your car the higher the class and competition gets. Just as an example, my car has a smaller pulley and an upgraded clutch so that put me in the Street Mod class and I can't compete because I run agains modded Evo's, STI's, and turbo Civics that have 275 wide slicks in all four corners. Now if you want to do road racing then I would mod the hell out of the car. Turtle would be a great person to talk to about AutoX and Road Racing.

do you have a link to were i can find the class specifications? i dont want to use a stock car b/c i cannot afford anything decently quick, and if i wreck it, i dont want to be out $10k. Im thinking more on the lines of using a Neon my g/f has, and putting a turbofold on it, with some suspension mods, and tires. then getting her a better car.

EDIT: also, whats the diff between Auto-x and road racing? sorry i dont know much.
    Last edited by Turbo-Triumph; 04-18-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!