Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
I thought I have read that Diablosport has given up - due to all the bullshit involved in cracking the new ECU, and the limited production run of the car and it's imminent cancellation....

That is why I "settled" for the stage 1. The stage 1 makes a big difference if you haven't done it. It recals the throttle which is a biggie, and not only ups the overall boost but ups the limit in first and second quite a bit. It drives like a different car - well worth the couple hundred bucks. I think it ups the overall HP to around 325, and a bunch more usable Hp in first and second and much quicker throttle response.

Yea, a while back they looked at the ECU and said they couldnt do it.
Now, they are giving it another shot, b/c i think they are switching over to the new style of ecu in all of there cars. (from what i was told, its very different from any other style before)

heres a link to a thread that diablo is posting in, about the tuner.
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16056

Anyway, yes i have the MS1, and i agree.. totally different car, but dissagree with more usable hp in 1st... lol.. anything about 90% throttle and the tires spin endlessly.

depending on who you want to believe, me or the other person, MS1 bumps your power up to 300hp/tq exactly, limited by the ECU.

the other person said you cant get to 300 w/o a d/p, which i believe is incorrect, b/c the ECU wouldnt pull throttle if it didnt need to. who knows, though, every car is a little bit different (proven by the voltage reference to boost psi).

either way, 290 / 300, it hauls fucking ass with the MS1.