oregon football player sucker punchin a boise state player

that guy should be out of college football and should be kicked out of his school.

the head coach already kicked him out of the first practice..

03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I love how the guy goes down. I laugh every time I see it.

Reminds me of Glass Joe in Punch Out.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Just another worthless piece of shit off the street.
    1968 Camaro 383

Saw this on CNN. I guess he has a reputation for poor behavior. Should be kicked out of college sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Saw this on CNN. I guess he has a reputation for poor behavior. Should be kicked out of college sports.

What a damn loser
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Well the guy did talk some shit first. No defense, but who knows what the guy said. I've heard people say he called him the N word. Especially since you can see the coach grab the kid right away.

His jerssy is 40% off already lmao

http://www.eoregonsports.com/Qstore/...B01192655024B1
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Rumors are he just signed a two year contract with the UFC.....

wow I love it when a guy throws the sucker punch then backs away to avoid getting hit back. At least stand there and throw down, so easy to punch and run I guess. what a bitch. If the other kid did toss the N word out, how come none of the other players did anything, better yet more reason to stand there and beat the snot out of him instead of a bitch punch n run.

i find it funny that the stupid cock sucker tried to fight w/ his own team mates and someone in the crowd towards the end. just shows to you how much of a piece of shit he really is.
    03 crew cab duramax: DD
    01 SLP ss: bolt ons, FOR SALE!

give the guy a break. never had a bad day? never got to your breaking point? hes on a full ride scholarship, hes not just another douchebag athlete. he deserves a healthy suspension, but his entire career shouldn't be in jeopardy because of one stupid incident. hell ray lewis killed 2 people and hes still playing... haha

One part of me wants to say "haha, he looks like a thug and now he acts like one. sucks to be him."

The other part wants to say "seeing that it was one punch, the other guy got up and was fine, the other guy baited him, the RB is a talented senior who now has to miss the whole season and thus no one will draft him and he might end up on the streets selling drugs and shooting people"... I feel a half season would have been a more appropriate suspension so he can make up for his misconduct and show people he is more than a 1 second emotional outburst

oh well, such is life
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette