Thread: Fuck Supan

Hybrid View

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrz28M6 View Post
    C.C is going to the L.A dodgers! hes from that area, they have a ton of money, and its the NL
    he'd be a monster in L.A. I'm still holding out for him though. I think if they would cut Suppan, Sheets, Weeks, Hart and throw one more in the mix for good measure, he'd be worth throwing a good offer out. His wife and Fielder's wife are good friends, he likes the city, the fans love him...its a win win. PLUS not having to see Weeks in a Brewers uniform would be worth that alone!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon View Post
    he'd be a monster in L.A. I'm still holding out for him though. I think if they would cut Suppan, Sheets, Weeks, Hart and throw one more in the mix for good measure, he'd be worth throwing a good offer out. His wife and Fielder's wife are good friends, he likes the city, the fans love him...its a win win. PLUS not having to see Weeks in a Brewers uniform would be worth that alone!
    The problem with cutting a bunch of guys and paying CC is that if CC gets hurt the Brewers are done and have nothing to fall back on. Brewers need a lead off hitter and a second baseman. If the Crew doesnt get CC then i can see Sheets staying. CC did say he will listen to what the Brewers have to offer him first. CC in interviews has said he likes it here but the main thing is he wants to have fun and play with a good group over being payed a ton. I know everyone is hopping he stays. Time will tell