Hybrid View

I thought you were gone off this site for good after you got butthurt by some people a year or two back?

I don't race for money or any of that good stuff, I mainly just observe whats going on on this site and put in my 2 cents at times and it seems to that you haven't changed anything but your screen name Mark.

That is SMOKDU correct? Same old shit I see...

Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    I thought you were gone off this site for good after you got butthurt by some people a year or two back?

I don't race for money or any of that good stuff, I mainly just observe whats going on on this site and put in my 2 cents at times and it seems to that you haven't changed anything but your screen name Mark.

That is SMOKDU correct? Same old shit I see...
    keep your 2 cents in the lounge not the racing section. i have learned i can come and go anytime at it really does not matter what non racers think..

Quote Originally Posted by A RACER View Post
    keep your 2 cents in the lounge not the racing section. i have learned i can come and go anytime at it really does not matter what non racers think..
    Did you learn to drive now to?

I'd be in, but I'm still down with a broken oil pump. I pulled and sent the motor back to the builder just to be on the safe side in case their was an debris/damage and I haven't gotten it back yet.

I also need more cage and a chute so at this rate I may not be ready for any 8 second shootouts until next spring...
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    I'd be in, but I'm still down with a broken oil pump. I pulled and sent the motor back to the builder just to be on the safe side in case their was an debris/damage and I haven't gotten it back yet.

I also need more cage and a chute so at this rate I may not be ready for any 8 second shootouts until next spring...
    now this is like the old days.. sounds like fun the way it used to be....

I'll post where I choose, when I choose. I know you know this but sometimes people need reminders. This is a public forum.

If you want me to keep my two cents to myself and don't want people to see your usless banter then take it to pm. Otherwise you run the risk of shitheads like me putting our two cents into your thread.

Thanks for the idea though, however I'll pass.

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix2Kta View Post
    I'll post where I choose, when I choose. I know you know this but sometimes people need reminders. This is a public forum.

If you want me to keep my two cents to myself and don't want people to see your usless banter then take it to pm. Otherwise you run the risk of shitheads like me putting our two cents into your thread.

Thanks for the idea though, however I'll pass.

i guess .... thx.... but that's your opinion.. ok lets move on. any other shitheads out there. or not..

thx Mopar Jim you have a race anytime you want.. maybe another street race first ? we need to clear up the finish form the last one

i guess .... thx....

Any time bud.