Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    whole lot of ignored messages for me in here.... I thought this was the GLD subforum?? or is tuff's level of underachievement in his venture still being debated?
    -Patrick

I r teh have da kewl now cuz of that ^^^^^^

"It's not a racecar if it drives to the track and goes home on a flatbed apparently"

I dont look at it as complaining. I look at as myself being a possible customer at one of your events, and having concerns with the way things are promoted and run.

I also said that I would GLADLY support RSD if you had a better atitude towards people.

The original CONCEPT or Real Street Drags is a FANTASTIC, and a possible GOLDMINE imo. Its just the crap that has been spread around for YEARS that has kept myself and others away.

You told me people did not come to RSD until you started insulting people and calling others NON-Racers, tightwads, ETC. But from people I have talked to that have talked to, whom I consider those deeply involved with GLD for many years, tell me thats not true.

More flys with Sugar, instead of Vinegar, Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    I dont look at it as complaining. I look at as myself being a possible customer at one of your events, and having concerns with the way things are promoted and run.

I also said that I would GLADLY support RSD if you had a better atitude towards people.

The original CONCEPT or Real Street Drags is a FANTASTIC, and a possible GOLDMINE imo. Its just the crap that has been spread around for YEARS that has kept myself and others away.

You told me people did not come to RSD until you started insulting people and calling others NON-Racers, tightwads, ETC. But from people I have talked to that have talked to, whom I consider those deeply involved with GLD for many years, tell me thats not true.

More flys with Sugar, instead of Vinegar, Brian.

All I can say is... Now that my car is done, I can now promote my event the way I used to when the attendance was off the chart.

For the first time in 2 years, I finally be able to LEAD BY EXAMPLE again.

Actions speak louder than words.... I'm not trying to attract flys.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    All I can say is... Now that my car is done, I can now promote my event the way I used to when the attendance was off the chart.

For the first time in 2 years, I finally be able to LEAD BY EXAMPLE again.

Actions speak louder than words.... I'm not trying to attract flys.
    And with that, I think this has played itself out now. As I said in an earlier post, Brian thinks the "answer" is his car. So we'll close this discussion now, not waste anymore of BCM's bandwith on this, and things will play out as they will.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes