Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Queen View Post
    Can't we just ban Tuff already?
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    I can't stand you and your lies and how you treat your customers. I can't wait to read your obituary.
    Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Damn.
    Dave,
    Brotha Darrell does not mince words. He tends to be pretty clear on how he feels about things.

2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Can't we just ban Tuff already?
    As soon as you beat me in a heads up race at the next RSD. But, if you lose.... then you get banned.
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Dave,
    Brotha Darrell does not mince words. He tends to be pretty clear on how he feels about things.

Even when he lies....
    I like to race at the real street drags at GLD because it's legal and safe for everybody.

Damn.
    I would also enjoy watching him die a slow painful death. I would pay big money to watch, maybe he could set up a suicide at an RSD. I'm sure many people would come to watch and pay big money. Think of the millions he would make....
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    Dave,

Yes sir. Blunt and honest. I don't hold anything back which pisses people off sometimes but they get over it.

When a person belittle's my dying friend over and over again I have a hard time letting go of that, especially now that he is gone. Sorry if I've offended anyone else with my comments in this thread but I hate this ****head with a passion for what he has said and done in the past year or so.

The Saw movies come to mind every time I think of this asshole....

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff View Post
    Even when he lies....
    No lies come out of my mouth cocksucker. But like someone else mentioned this is just one of your typical comments with a little smiley face at the end because you don't know what to say.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    I have 2 cars that I can race but I choose not to go to any track that you are affiliated with. Byron is a nice track that won't allow you on the property. I go there often. If I thought there was a remote chance that you could scrape together the $5000 to race that you always call people out with, I'd could produce a car to entertain that offer. But I know you don't have a pot to piss in and would never actually be able to come up with that money......at least not by yourself. Besides that, I'd probably go to prison if I was ever in the same area as you.

I voice my opinion freely about you and your bad business conduct. I will continue to be a thorn in your side until the day you die.

As far as your uneducated comments about me not having a car, I've always had some form of vehicle to race since 1993 and quite often I have multiple cars at the same time as I usually by a car and then sell the one that I have been using. I don't get "bipolar" about anything. I can't stand you and your lies and how you treat your customers. I can't wait to read your obituary.

wow... we need to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    wow... we need to be friends.
    I'm friends with everyone.........except Mr. Brian Mitchell.

Well, its too bad that a person can attract that type of hate.

I thought racing was supposed to be about fun, and making new friends? Ive always found that the motorsports/car events that I have been involved with, had the best people Ive ever met.

I see alot of negativity involved with RSD. And thats why I dont attend. There will always be disagreements in racing, hurt feelings, and people bitching. It happens in any sport. But this is a level Ive never seen before.

I thought racing was supposed to be about fun, and making new friends? Ive always found that the motorsports/car events that I have been involved with, had the best people Ive ever met.

I see alot of negativity involved with RSD. And thats why I dont attend. There will always be disagreements in racing, hurt feelings, and people bitching. It happens in any sport. But this is a level Ive never seen before.
    He brings out the best in people Dave. They want to kill him on Chitown Racing also..
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    As soon as you beat me in a heads up race at the next RSD. But, if you lose.... then you get banned.
    That's a heads up race D at the Sept 15th RSD(or whatever specific day it is)

So you in your car, and him in whatever has has at that very point seeing as he said the NEXT rsd

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    You sir, are the king of douches
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

No lies come out of my mouth cocksucker. But like someone else mentioned this is just one of your typical comments with a little smiley face at the end because you don't know what to say.
    Not allowed on the poperty at Byron? <- Lie. I just dont have any need or desire to go to a bracket track. But, if it means *PROVING* how much you lie, I will go there and get a picture of me with Ron Leek standing next to the tower during a race day.

*I* banned you from the RSD site? <- lie. You went into your data base for WSD, got *MY* password, logged into the RSD site "as me" and deleted your own account. (I bet you didnt think I could figure that out, huh? My newer version of Vbulliten logged your IP address, )

Picked on a guy just because he had cancer? <- Lie. I was arguing about *RACING* with a guy who happened to have cancer... you guys threw it in my face that he had a terminal illness and I said that cancer had nothing to do with a RACING arguement.It's not that I didnt have compassion for a person who had an illness. but, it's like you telling me "Dont argue with that guy, he has a bad back" <- what does having a bad back have to do with a racing arguement? Nothing.

I later sent the guy a PM and told him I was sorry if there was misinterpretation about what I had posted. He replied and said it was all good. It is a shame that you want your friend to be remembered as a guy who got into an INTERNET arguement with me....instead of being a stand up guy. But, Bi-polar people do things to suit their own needs I guess.

I cant come up with $5000? <-LIE, That is the most laughable thing you have ever posted. How did I come up with the $20,000 to fix what your buddy screwed up? Thats more money than you have ever spent on an ENTIRE car.... let alone, a chassis. If you say you can race... how about the next RSD@GLD? Just be sure to bring a car that you own ....and I wont hold my breath, because, it has already been confirmed that you dont have anything to race ouitside of your wife's car and what ever pile you take to work.

Just remember, MY business is doing well, while all of yours failed. Hence, the reason you sold your car and you work 200 hours a week at the railroad.

You failed at selling race parts

you failed at selling cars

You failed at designing websites (as a business)

You failed at promoting a "heads up" race

You failed at finishing your 6d5

You failed at being a landlord.

Now, you fail at being blunt and honest. <- there's some blunt *TRUTH* for ya.

Here's the smiley face because I have "nothing" to say, except : "you've been owned"...

When's that Race between you and the purple chevelle going to happen?

Sorry it had to get to this folks... I try very hard not to get personal but, sometimes it does.

Now... lets get back to a RACING discussion. Thats what this forum is for. Right Greg?

You sir, are the king of douches

...and you mam, are the queen of stickered up, slow cars.

Let me know when you want to race. I'll even let you start from the "Ladies Tee"

LOL!!!

You dont attend RSD because you dont race....ever. be honest please.

You dont attend RSD because you dont race....ever. be honest please.
    That is false.

But, if I didnt race, why wouldnt you want me as a spectator? Or would you rather not have them there?

That is false.

But, if I didnt race, why wouldnt you want me as a spectator? Or would you rather not have them there?
    Normally, I would love to have you as a spectator. But, let's face it... you're the type of guy who loves to ***** about every little thing and you really dont have much of a sense of humor.

you and I have discussed this on the phone and I have really tried to explain, in a very nice and positive way, how it is at RSD. But, we both agreed that it wasnt your thing.

I dont hold any of this against you, it's how you are. But, that doesnt mean I am going to change a WHOLE event around to cowtow to people who either just dont get it ... or chronically complain.

Sorry.

BTW, for a bunch of folks on here who say they dont like RSD or the "drama" that comes with it...

why is this the most viewed and replied thread in this forum?