Cool Labor Day Weekend at Great Lakes Dragaway

Last edited by Greg@GLD; 06-13-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Looks like a good time. I havent been to a major event at GLD in a long time. Might have to make this one.

Welcome back to BCM, Greg. And as a Sponsor no less.

I Think I Have To Run Larry Henning For That Big Money!!! That Day
    CKSC

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Looks like a good time. I havent been to a major event at GLD in a long time. Might have to make this one.

Welcome back to BCM, Greg. And as a Sponsor no less.
    Thanks for the kind welcome back Dave.

Since most people have off Monday I'm going to assume Sunday will be a all night event just like Saturday ?

I know the flier states Feature at 5, but what time may the night end ? I know 12 midnight is the cut off due to the law witch is understandable.

Would you say Saturday and Sunday will be the same as far as All out fun and rock'n ?

I ask because I can either go Sat. or Sun. and would like to choose the one that packs the most punch, if both features are the same then SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great Section to ask GLD owners/workers question instead of guessing :-)
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Either date should provide plenty of action, feature attractions are scheduled for both days. Shows end depending on what transpires. If there's breakage or a wreck, things run late. If things run smoothly, we finish up earlier. Figure by 11 things usually have wrapped up. These are REALLY cool exhibitions. Arnie Beswick will sign things like diecasts of his classic GTOs and such, in fact they usually have signed cars for sale at his display area/pit spot. He's a hell of nice guy too! Fran Peppler is really friendly also.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes