Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whats the point of the clear magazine? just for show of the bullets? how much you looking to get $300 is way out of my price range for a new one i was looking at the new marui m16 witch is only $183 i think but stil need battery and what not
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    whats the point of the clear magazine? just for show of the bullets? how much you looking to get $300 is way out of my price range for a new one i was looking at the new marui m16 witch is only $183 i think but stil need battery and what not

its for a more realistic look. mine is from japan and got through customs untouched so it has the sig trademarks on it. it also has an upgraded barrel and springs. looking to sell for $200, then i got my BDU's, various pouches, hydrostorm camelback with extra camo carrier, and tac vest in olive drab, which ill let go for another $200 (vest cost me $175 alone).

bewst. i haz it. yew needz it.

pretty shure i won't fit in that vest lol looks about half my size the gun i'll have to think abotu i've got a bit on my plate as is so i'll have to take care of all that first

I have an semi auto green gas blow back bretta type gun. It's ok. Kinda a waste of money IMO. I used it for maybe an hour or two.

i never got into the gas guns had some spring loaded ones but if i want a semi auto it would be elec.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    pretty shure i won't fit in that vest lol looks about half my size the gun i'll have to think abotu i've got a bit on my plate as is so i'll have to take care of all that first
    im 6'1 185, with a pretty solid build, idk how big you are, but this vest is adjustable as well
    bewst. i haz it. yew needz it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRxForSpeeed View Post
    My G36c un-upgraded still has a bit of a bite to it. However I don't think it was cheap, $240 If you want an upgraded gun I would advise having someone do it. Redwolf does a great job and that's where my friend got his done
    Wow fake guns are expensive. That's more than 3 mosins
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Interested in any of these. The whole lot $200 or any rc stuff to trade.

what are you guys, like 7 years old?! Seriously, look at that last picture...that's what Christmas morning looked like for me 30 years ago. Like Josh said, crab apples and bb guns!!!