Thread: Wine & Water

Wine & Water

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Mind you that boiling does not kill alot of virulent microbes. It merely puts them into a dormant state.

On a side note, Staphylococcus Aureus (what is a common infection in hospitals, usually Methacillin Resistant S. Aureus...MRSA) Is NATURALLY found on the skin of the body.

I know it is a joke, just that I could go into the debunking mode of the statement about wine vs. water.

Rick

in the words of Peter Griffen....

"Umm... what?"
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

In the word of the Virgin Mary...

"Come again?"