Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedRegal
    yeah but if you still think about it... its only a honda. Big deal.

I can honestly say I cant stand Bee and his shop
    Evo = cool car
    Regal = cool domestic

EvolvedRegal---> now that would be a car I wouldn't be able to stand. can we say RICE PALACE....haha!!!

anyhow, it makes me wonder why such a person would post an absurd comment about a particular person when that particular person have achieved nothing, but smack talking. I've always respected everyone and everything whether be a mustang or a rice honda...whether fat, handsome, pretty, ugly, or disabled. I wouldn't be in the place were i am now if i would've shared qualities similar to this dejected person. I am utterly sad to have even wrote to and about this particular distressed person. he/she should be ashamed and refrain from further smack talking because in the end she/he's still a nobody.... wake up and smell the RICE WINE.....
    Last edited by Bee; 06-21-2006 at 03:18 PM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by micro_machine
    evoregal what do you have agianst bee and his shop? We don't even know you dude. Make your own post about hating us this post is call 11.925@115.74mph civic. Its not called i can't stand bee. Respect the post your just making your self look like a dumb a s s.

Yea big deal its only a honda. What its only and evo and a regal BIG DEAL.LOL

to be truthful MicroMachine..... doing 11s in a econobox honda puts big time shame into desolate people like evoregal... pretty sad, but awefully true...

beeyond will continue to improve and assist in the automotive industry....whether hate us or like us!!! a big heart goes a long long way!!!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    imho bee is the best import tuner in town, ive seen a handfull of cars bee has built with stock internals, and a basic turbo kit that would put a few carlengths on one ignorant evo owner, and probably his regal too. this red hatch is one of them, i mean a 1.6L non-lsd trans, with just pistons, running 11.2's

I think its time people finally give respect where its due, i hear a whole bunch of smack talk about bee and his shop with nothing to back it up. this cars 11.2 is still faster than any other local drag honda ive seen and its a street car.

Post whore
    Im not knocking bee or nething....in fact i often try to send people his way because of the work he does but didnt this car blow? Maybe i was misinformed.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzbimmer
    Im not knocking bee or nething....in fact i often try to send people his way because of the work he does but didnt this car blow? Maybe i was misinformed.
    low 11sec all day long bro... got greedy and wanted a 10sec pass and up the boost... STOCK HONDA sleeve POpped...@ an amazing 26psi... pistons are mint.. no melt-downs/detonations/etc... good tune to say the least!!! Honda sleeves are weak??? I think not!!! At a HIGH 22-23psi I was dipping low 11sec with bad hookups.. I honestly believe now that the myth about weak honda sleeves is as fake as being fake... I'll post pixs of the carnage... near MINT pistons!!! in fact i am going to reuse them with a set of NEW rings in this same car and do a 23psi pass to possibly do a 10.99 pass...... I'll update!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch
    imho bee is the best import tuner in town, ive seen a handfull of cars bee has built with stock internals, and a basic turbo kit that would put a few carlengths on one ignorant evo owner, and probably his regal too. this red hatch is one of them, i mean a 1.6L non-lsd trans, with just pistons, running 11.2's

I think its time people finally give respect where its due, i hear a whole bunch of smack talk about bee and his shop with nothing to back it up. this cars 11.2 is still faster than any other local drag honda ive seen and its a street car.
    +

hid-tuning

keep it up bee

I like to make fun of the little honda's but, come on guy's he was running 11's on the little set-up. well you know what they say when you break it you can then build it bigger and better. keep up the good work.

Post whore
    Well congrats bee! Good luck on the new build!

Beeyond Engineering
    ok so i finally took the pistons out.... i was cracking up... to my amazement the ROD actually failed(twisted) and punched the cylinder wall to crack.... IMFG didn't think of all the honda parts that the ROD would give up... It could've been a combination of both sleeve and rod, but at least myself and the billions now know stock potentiality.

so as far as the new build goes... NO NO NO.. the boost will be kept at 20-22psi with the SAME exact setup..... no headstuds, stock gaskets, etc etc... I have like 3 JDM b16a short blocks chilling waiting to run low-mid 11sec.. hehehe!!!!

if for some reason i best 11.27 I'll post timeslip... give me huuuummm 2 weeks.......

Time...
    Tell 'em Billy sent ya!

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hid-tuning
    I like to make fun of the little honda's but, come on guy's he was running 11's on the little set-up. well you know what they say when you break it you can then build it bigger and better. keep up the good work.
    True that, +1
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    Our almost stock B16 turbo got into 11's last week.

the setup: stock sleeve honda block with forged slugs and our specialty turbo kit with crome tuning.

from building the engine to engine swaping to fabing the turbo kit to street tuning...etc etc... in a mere 2 weeks time.

This was done at only 14psi. We had wastegate problems... got that fixed already and now doing 18psi on the streets. we'll try a 20psi run and see if we can get this little egg to do 11.5s@120mph+.....

thought i'd share this... bored so built this setup for my little bro... hehe!!!

it's a RED egg!!!

check the site out soon... i'll post timeslips and pixs.. www.beeyondeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    a big heart goes a long long way!!!
    to you Bee and your shop! I may never need your services but if anyone ever asks they're going your way.

Hats off to you.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The Future of the UFC !!! MrBigShot's Avatar

Great Job BEE !!!!!

So do you just do Honda Engines ? I just got a Scion TC with a 2.4 L Toyata something in it would love to turbo it someday

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShot
    So do you just do Honda Engines ? I just got a Scion TC with a 2.4 L Toyata something in it would love to turbo it someday

We work on all IMPORTS/Sport Compact.

DSM turbo kits, etc etc.. we do!!!
    Toyotas/Scions turbo kits etc etc we do!!!
    Nissan turbo kits etc etc.. we do!!!
    Mazda tubo kits etc etc....... we do them all...
    Just about anything custom we can do!!!

if you have questions don't hesitate to ring me up....

Beeyond Engineering

here is a stock rod from the b16a(pr3) with SRP piston setup we ran 26psi on(11.7A/F) t3/t4 60trim. rod bent and scrapped and cracked the stock sleeves.

remember 22psi yielded 11.27@126.7mph. I may retune 26psi more conservatively and do another pass!!! will we see 10s....??? hehe!!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 07-21-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Guteman
    impressive, must have been not to much left over money

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    thats awesome.. **** instead of buying my gto, I coulda bought a civic on a budget and still had money left over.

very cool Bee.

maybe one day you can do a Turbo Setup for a "imported pontiac" that would be all too cool.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Are the rods suposed to be bent ?

;-P
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Post whore
    Just read this post.
    Low 11's with a 1.6 ...
    I dont care who you are you have to appreciate that!
    Nice work Bee & crew!

2 weeks to build but less than 2 months to blow up. I just hope that wasnt a customer car.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!