Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    now about our good, nice clean work....yeah many have seen it. and yes it is VERY expensive. isn't KING Motorsports, AMS, etc etc expensive... yes.. they are!!! Come in here and tell us you want top notch Down Pipes, Turbo kits, etc etc... We qoute you for top notch labor and parts...no cheap sh1t... simple as this: " you get what you pay for "
    I guess if you want to work on someone elses problems thats on you. Do I give you credit for doing it? Sure. I have seen my share of home depot jobs and it kind of amusing, people trying to cut corners with PVC or dryer ducting, I wouldn't be suprised if some of those people are either on here or lurk here. SE WI isn't known for splurging unlike chicago where I am most every weekend.

But I have seen my share of very top notch work, and sad to say none of it has been near mil-town. I would go into depth but really would rather PM you about it to try and keep the flaming down.

Call me biased which, yes, I am. AMS makes very good products and they build top notch cars which I'm sure some of you have seen around the internet. But me being me always like to do it myself. I RESEARCH what work and what doesn't, do some of the dumb @sses around here do that? Not likely.

I will retract what I said earlier in the thread. Happy everyone???

Bee I will PM you with a more defined explanation.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

yeah a Dyno right next door. LOL

Bee, thats cool you will have a dyno. How much are you planning on charging? I know it may be early but JW. I finished my car, but in spring it will be RDY to dirve right away. im doing tunning right now. then ill let it sit over winter. I called you guys a couple of times with needed couplers and such. Rigged projects are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedRegal
    But me being me always like to do it myself. I RESEARCH what work and what doesn't, do some of the dumb @sses around here do that? Not likely.
    Hey I'm the same way I can't afford to buy shlt that doesn't produce RESULTS.. So it's nice to see someone with the same attitude. What major stuff does your Evo have done? How fast is it? Can you post the details (or PM if you'd prefer)?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

<-- "the panty dropper" ACRturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    yeah like cdw81 said... around the march 06'... again to all the haters.. even the haters are allowed to use my dyno... yeah don't worry i wont overcharge like others do... i'll still hook your hate'n a$$es up!!! $60/hr sound good a$$holes???

acr: if you want it tuned go to borchart to use their dyno it's local... if you want to go out of town go to dynotuned... good luck bro!!!
    Cool, i will probably be getting in contact with you soon, if i could use borchardts dyno and you could tune the s-afcII for me that would be awesome, but probably expensive as hell. i will probably just wait untill your dyno goes in though, its winter soon ne ways.
    sex on two wheels

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRturbo
    Cool, i will probably be getting in contact with you soon, if i could use borchardts dyno and you could tune the s-afcII for me that would be awesome, but probably expensive as hell. i will probably just wait untill your dyno goes in though, its winter soon ne ways.
    yeah it will be expensive.. definitely more then what i'll be charging. I'm figuring $65 for hooking up and 2 initial base run. $65/hr after that.. which is pretty fair. see you guys soon!!!

remember even if you don't need my expertise, you can rent the dyno yourself and do your own tuning..etc etc..
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph