Anyone got any good references for "fixing" a rear yard that had an in-ground pool removed?

When we bought our house last summer the bank had earlier that spring had the in-ground pool removed. The company that did that were just fucking assholes, cut out a section of wrought-iron fence (real iron, not cheap thin-tube steel that looks like it) and pulled a dumptruck in back to fill in the hole. This basically totally screwed up the landscaping on the side of the house because it caused a berm between the two properties and caused almost two big ruts. The backyard was basically all mud where the pool was and a large section of the rest was totally screwed up in the process. When we moved in (late July) I had waist high weeds in all that mud. Took a day to cut that all down and now this year I have to deal with it since I am hoping it is done settling.

Basically I need about 20 yards of dirt, have the entire backyard tilled and then either seeded or sodded. I need about 2-3 yards of dirt for the side of the house and that leveled out and the same top treatment.

What really sucks is I have a parking slip built out of red-brick that got rutted as well from the dumptruck, so I need to pull a lot of bricks, relevel and then replace the bricks. The wrought iron fence I already fixed with screw-in shoes and stainless hardware as well as a slip-fit adapter to the main post so I can basically pull that section to get big vehicles in/out if needed. What sucks is that section of fence weighs in around 200lbs and the gate itself is around 100lbs if not more.

So, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.