Spent pretty much the whole day sat working on the car. Cut an access panel in the back over the tank, and installed my walbro 255 fuel pump. Put a new Holley Adjustable fuel pressure regulator on, I wonder if the fact that the center rod in the old one being bent was causing a problem ??? While I had the plenum off I checked the egr, and go figure it was totaly ****ed, I tried to do the push the diaphram in and see if it leaks and it was stuck, after beating on it I got it to move, but then it wouldnt come back. Lucky me had another one on one of the other TPI setups that I have. So around 9ish I think it was we finaly hit the road. I was rolling with Mark (sparkyballs) who was in his new 01 WS6. We hit HWY a little bit, stopped at Oscars... bumed around having fun. It was a great first weekend out in the car, it was running better than it has in a long time. I will say though that it gets damn cold this time of year when you dont have a heater. Oh well, now all I have to do is get some time to start working on the chip tuning so I can really get it running good.