Threaded View

shotguns and .22s for sale

my buddies' uncle died, and unfortunatly they don't know much about guns, ammo, hunting, anything, so i'm selling off the mini collection. i disassembled and cleaned all this stuff, it's been VERY well taken care of, was in a nice case for the last year.

shotguns
    Remington Wingmaster 870 12ga pump slug gun. (short barrel) $225
    Marlin Foremost Model 6630 12ga bolt 2 shot clip. old but in good shape $75
    Winchester Model 1200 12ga pump adjustable choke $200
    Savage Stevens Model 67L Series E 12ga pump $125
    Marlin Original Super Goose model 5510 10ga bolt 2 shot clip. 3.5 inch barrel.

.22s
    Weatherby Mark XXII semi auto 9 shot clip. this gun is BARELY used. there was not an ounce of firing residue in the barrel before i fired it. really nice gun. $350

prices are somewhat negotiable, i'm just seeing what i can get. i'd rather go local and or to people i know first. don't be afraid to make a REASONABLE offer. i got the prices off a gun auction and from a modern guns catalouge from 2 years ago, and dropped them.
    pics available on request, but honestly when i've sold weapons before, pics don't do much justice to anything.
    Last edited by theavenger333; 08-28-2010 at 01:16 AM.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson