Thread: Packers Bucs

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Nutwaver View Post
    I agree with your statement karps, however, now that farve is gone the problems are apparent even more so now. Yeah, Farve is one of the greatist to play the game and he was able to lessen the bullshit problems that the packers have because of his talent. How can anyone expect a 2nd year qb (I dont give a shit how long he was on the team prior, when you havent played more than what, a down?) to be as good as one of the best right out of a gate?
    Uhm 2 rookie quarterbacks last year made winning teams, Castle had an outstanding year with the patriots, Volek went in for Rivers in the 4th quarter for the chargers in the playoffs against the colts to win the game at the end...and those are just off the top of my head. So YOU need to get your head out of your ass with that "omg hes only played like two years" because it is a load of crap...hes been around the system long enough..this was bretts first year at Minnesota also by the way which was a team that only relied on running. Dont even get me started on brady's first year run to the Superbowl..the denial/excuses for Rodgers are sad.

Honestly you guys should make KARPS the GM, he sounds like someone that would actually build a team on what he sees instead of what he "hopes" and denial. :-P
    Last edited by gottwins?; 11-09-2009 at 07:35 PM.