Quote Originally Posted by CobaltSSTuner View Post
Yea, so my supercharger locked up on me. Go figure. Turbo is hanging on the back of it right now i wasn't completely ready to go to turbo yet, but i dont have a choice. I'm stopping by Vulcan Turbo in Waukesha this weekend to pick up a few parts if they are open Shooting for a 2 week full up and running time. GF's bday is next week so thats gonna put me back the 2 weeks (money wise lol)

As for your post curt, I never saw your dyno sheet, nor have i even heard that you dyno'd. Last I remembered was that you dyno'd at beyyond and struggled to get over 250. I'm not talking shit, i'm just saying I didn't know.
yea that was mid june... I was heat soaking bad on the dyno cause it was 90+ degrees in the shade. but last dyno prior to that I put down 260hp 255tq in october of 08.

but yea I did dyno my car turboed 22-24 degrees max timing, 24 psi got me over 400.. mixed in my gas tank some vp import fuel and turned the boost up to 28psi and got it to break 500 almost.... took it to gld next day blew the trans drove it home gave it one good last pull before getting to my house got some fuel cut and thats the last time it ran for me