I'm in the middle of doing a bunch of stuff on my plow truck, was replacing spark plugs and wires so I decided to do a compression test. Didn't read my service manual until after I was done so I kind of did a few things wrong I guess. The book says to crank the engine 4 puffs and record the number and that you need to keep the battery charged so that the starter is turning the same or all 8. It doesn't give a PSI number to expect just that no cylinder should be less than 100 PSI and the lowest shouldnt be more than 70% of the highest. Well I think I only did 3 puffs and I didn't throw the charger on till after doing all 4 on the pass side.

Ok so pass side all 4 came out at 140 PSI. Then I get to number 1 on the drivers side and its 190, next two are 160 and the last one is 170. So based on the manual this is fine because 140> 190*.7 But I'm concerned because the one side seems to be all higher than the other? I did let the gauge sit on each one for a good 30 sec and non of them leaked down at all.

So should I be concerned with the imballance from one side to the other? Is this going to effect performance once I start doing some of the bolt on mods or am I just being crazy, throw the plugs back in and call it a day?