Threaded View

Turbo Turd dyno results

Finally got around to dialing my own car in on the dyno last night which proved to be a pretty fun time!

Basically i couldnt even fathem trying to take it to 15 psi because we could barely keep it contained at 13 psi with 800lbs of sand, a passenger and 4 straps in the back. It was going a little fat up top over 5500 was the only real issue tuning wise with it. With only 400lbs of sand and passenger at the same boost level it spun the tires so hard they actually started smoking and it bounced off the rev limiter at 6800.

Joe will post some more vids as he gets them done, i believe he got the tire smoke one on film too. So the best i could get out of it on 13 psi last night was 751 hp and 801 torque. So if the traction on the dyno could be found and i futz with fueling a little more, put new plugs in it gapped at .020" this time i have no doubt 15 psi would bring 820ish and 900 ft lbs. Just trying to get some #'s out of it to make it easier to sell. This was all done through the catback and with an airfilter, this is just how it can be found on the street. I could have took the filter off and opened the cut out for more power but i feel this is a better real world representation.

Last edited by BAD LS1; 06-19-2009 at 08:43 AM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.