Came out this morning and noticed a red puddle under my truck. Slithered under there and noticed that the trans fluid lines were leaking near front compression fittings. Called and the dealer said bring it on in. They confirmed my diagnosis and the dealer had them in stock so they took it right away. Went back a few hours later to get the truck once they finished the job. The tech and I went to pull out of the service area and the CEL was on and "Engine Reduced Power" was on the DIC. Tech hooked up the Tech 2 and it pulled MAF Sensor and IAT Sensor Codes. Checked connections, reset CEL codes, started engine... came back on after 90 seconds. Hooked ECM up via WIfi and tried reflash, cleared codes, restarted, CEL came back on 90 seconds later again.

The tech (friend of mine) seemed stumped. Hope they figure it out tomorrow. I'm very thankful it limped at the dealer and not on the road somewhere though. Something probably got bumped, pinched, etc. or someone touched the MAP meter???

And to top it off, I got a Cobalt loaner for my troubles, LOL. Guess I should be happy I got anything....