Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
got to up the turbo size to a 76mm. TOO many people running around with those T76 street kits or TC76 on all kinds of vehicles. Mustangs, Camaro's, Supra's, Imports, etc... You'd be killing a WHOLE bunch of possible entries with something that small.

I think that this class would be incredibly big and incredibly fun. ALOT cheaper than anything else going on right now since it won't require the big safety $$$ that faster than 9.99 represents.

But you have to look at what a majority will be running. 351w fords with a simple overbore or an iron block LS1 would be over that 360 limit with the turbo's, and you'll kill alot of people.

I still think limiting a TON of stuff and cid and and kits will really kill ALOT of people who would want to participate. It's still capped, and I don't think anyone will be bringing an 8.90 car to run 10.0's all day long. Although possible just like "True Street" does.

By limiting certain things, like EFI w/ one nozzle... no one is going to want to take a stock intake setup vehicle like a fox body 5.0 or an LT1 or LS1 and run a cam only car and spray a 250 shot through it to try and be competitive enough to have alot of fun. It's gonna hurt things, in a time when you are building a class for the majority of just "normal" folks who don't have room for a $15,000 engine

if you did this, i'd build a car for the class guaranteed

also have to look into aftermarket efi systems. allowed or not allowed? good number of people with DFI on a crate engine from scoggin dickey or whatever that would want to do it too.

if you REALLY want to have fun with it, keep it a 26x10 e.t. street or a 275/60 Drag Radial as the max tire sizes for a 15" wheel. I know it's two different heights, but I bet you'd see a SHIT TON of drag radial cars then. 50lb weight break for nitto's or BFG's, haha

.....the rules i posted were just some rough rules...that i came up with... from a few freinds from the ford world and some old schoolers hahahah