Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
Reverse the situation, you and every other Cub fan in America would scream and shout and that's all there is to it. Period.

And it is NOT "raining all over the USA" as evidenced by the fact that the Brewers are playing at this moment. Who can blame a Cubs fan for seeing this like you do? I'm not. It's just like when an obviously bad call by an ump goes for your own team. You take it. You don't give it back. When they go your way, yea. When they don't.. BOO.

BOO

The Cubs got awarded two free "home" games. That's a fact. Who's at fault can be discussed at length. Does not change the facts. This was the EASIEST thing for Bud to do. He's shown how well he makes "snap decisions" before, hasn't he?

Ask the Astros how they feel. I'm guessing they don't agree. I'm surprised you don't see this as him trying to help the Brewers. Aren't the Astros coming up fast behind Milwaukee in the Wild Card race? Hmmmm.... Interesting... I guess 'cuz I'm a Brwers fan I'll rejoice in the unfairness of this decision because hey, what the hell it might help the Brewers..
sorry i ment to say it's raining where ever they could have played.....they can't play in a stadium that is already hosting a game today