there was a topic before on classic car insurance but I don't know where it went. I just wanted to clarify a few things that I found out just now on Hagerty....it made my day and it might make yours too. Sometimes asking questions can go a long ways.

My current insurance company is the one that did most of the legwork with my Hagerty policy when I got the Biscuit insured. There was talk of them not insuring cars driven to work etc.....and it was bugging me to ask them to be sure. You CAN drive your car to work and be insured as LONG as its not your daily driven car. IE you can't drive it everyday to work and be insured. But if you want to drive it on a nice day, you can do that. In the event that you are hit or hit someone, Hagerty might call your work and verify that you do in fact drive another primary vehicle daily.

Sounds perfect to me. There are a few times in the summer that I'd like to drive my car to work and I feel 100X better knowing I can do that now. These cars are too fun to drive to only drive them on the weekends

NEXT: make sure you notify them if your car is stored somewhere other than your residence during the winter etc.

That is all.