So I'm hearing multiple things as to what's what. Some people saying it's OK to sell a handgun to someone 18-20, others saying I'm "going to jail if I sell a handgun to someone under 21", however I can not find anything to prove that statement. I'm not saying it's not out there... I'm saying I can'f find it online. So... not willing to take that chance right now, I removed my ads.

I know solving this is only a simple call to my attorney or one of the many LEO's I know but just for discussions sake, can anyone prove that this law is outdated?

"While youth under 21 may not purchase a handgun from a dealer with a FFL, that same young person may buy a handgun on the secondary market. We know that a significant percentage of perpetrators and victims of gun violence are youth ages 18-20. Barrett is seeking legislation that will prohibit the sale of handguns to individuals under the age of 21."

http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/LetsGetSeriousAboutI15418.htm

It seems like a huge loophole in the law but so far, I've been able to find nothing to support the fact that anyone's done anything to close it yet.

Thanks in advance!