I was there running test and tune. here's my day

Well today at Union Grove, WICGP had a little get together for a little end of the year racing. I was ready I had raced on Wednesday and wanted to try a few new things. I had race gas in already from wednesday had my Drag radials on, and all my tools. I figured if I was going to get a PB today was the day.
I got to the track early before anyone else, pulled in and pulled the tools and cooler out and popped the hood. Then some of WICGP guys showed up I started my car and noticed that my snout had some moisture on in, or thats what I was hoping it was Went over swiped the finger to find GREEN GREASE checked and sure $hit CV boot had cracked. It wasn't off so I assumed it has cracked. So then I was pretty bummed that I couldn't race. Later in the day I said Screw it I'll make 1-3 runs and see if I can make a PB. Prepped the car and hopped in line.
Heres my first run I would have been happy with a 12.599 all day.

R/T...657
60... Wasn't working
1/8...8.106
MPH...85.69
1/4...12.603
MPH...109.03

So I was kinda happy with that run, 60' seemed in the high 1.9's
let the car sit for a hour or two and then hopped back in line and waited the lovely hour-hour and a half line.

Heres the last run and PB

R/T...761
60'...1.794 I do not know how that happened, but glad it did
1/8...7.974
MPH...87.31
1/4...12.487
MPH...108.60

The car was really running well today other than the blown CV boot. The second run I added a degree of timing up top with the ICCU and that gave me about 2 degrees of KR at the top of 2nd gear. would have been better leaving it alone I'll get new SFPH Half shafts this week and hopefully run one more time.
I'd write who I need to thank but all of you know who you are!

JEFF