Need help! Anyone sell/install hot water heaters?

It looks like I may be in need of a hwh. I need some prices and options, anyone here in this field before I look outside?

If your handy with your hands you will be able to do it your self. Buy a bunch of Coper OD (Out side diameter) fittings and some spare copper tubing and a torch and flux and go at it.

There is IN and OUT

Just line it up with the new one

Most supply houses sell to the public, or Home Depot has them ( I think )

I've never done one but I can visually see doing it

LOL
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bought my own from home depot and installed it myself. It was as advertised above...pretty easy. I say buy the flex tubing though...it'll make your life a hell of alot easier.

The hardest part is the gas line, if it's gas. We just reused the old chimney attacthment.

Electric ones are a breeze.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Thanks for the tips, if I had to replace it myself then I would but intially we thought the insurance would pay for it. It was actually an easy fix and it bought us probably another 6 months out it until we actually have money for a new one.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

when you need to get it replaced drop me a line.... i work for a home remodeling company.........

-David
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

I'm sure myself and others would gladly help for a beer. Let us know.