1/4 mile Times Update!

Hey everyone!

I have been a little out of the loop this year... Where do all the import guys stand right now as far as 1/4 mile times? ( Old Or New )
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Beeyond Engineering
    we are still at 11.1@133mph w/ our street honda. didn't have time to improve it this year. still up and running though!!!

turbo drag car is terminated....best of: 10.1@146mph@28psi in 04'
    will be debutting a new drag car for 06'... what will it be.. turbo, rwd, awd, fwd, nos, n/a, cobalt, honda, saturn...hehe?????? will let you guys guess??????

Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    btw jake isn't cj's new shop near your's??? heard about it!!! just curious..
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

12.8 at 108 in my evo with a k&N intake and turbo back exhaust.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Sounds good Bee!

By the way... Who's CJ? Like I said before, I havent been in the loop very much this year.

Whats done to the EVO? ( Nice times, You gotta respect the roomy 4doors blazing down the track! )
    JHRacing.net

Hey Jake is the car going to be ready this weekend???
    Andy
    00 Silver GT

There is a really good chance I am going to have it running this weekend but I dont know if I can get it to KOTH. I am going to be spending a lot of time street tuning.

As of last night the long block is assembled and the Turbo is on
    JHRacing.net

Hey Jake let me know if you need someone to hold the laptop securely while you're tuning! You can't be too safe!!
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

That would be awesome! "OFFICIAL LAPTOP HOLDER"

We've gotta roll on highway when its done. How is truck coming?

JHRacing.net

Check the end of this thread http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/...?t=9497&page=3, I got the tranny back in and it's on the road now. Slowly but surely making improvements!!

BTW I'm serious about the laptop - I'll go far out of my way to get a ride in any fast car.
    Josh
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

That is Awesome that your driving it again. Id really like to go for a ride some time. Ive never been in a Sy/Ty before.

So... I am almost affraid to ask but, hows the trans doing?

BTW I could probably use a hand next week some time.
    JHRacing.net

Any more quarter mile times???? with the old motor I went 11.2 at 124. We will see what next year and a new motor brings.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    That is Awesome that your driving it again. Id really like to go for a ride some time. Ive never been in a Sy/Ty before.

So... I am almost affraid to ask but, hows the trans doing?

BTW I could probably use a hand next week some time.
    Hey Jake I took the truck to work today; I can give you a ride on the way home if you want? But it would have to be around 530-600pm. I know you don't visit BCM that often so I'll try to call you if I remember.

The tranny is doing good! And I just figured out one of my electronic demons!
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Hey Jake I know you don't visit BCM that often

You hit it on the head. Sorry I missed it. Next time you drive it to work... If you have time just swing by. I should be able to take a few minutes away from what ever Im doing.

There's got to be some more times out there?...

Quick side note! Check this dude out...
    Mustang Owner
    Last edited by TopStreetDsm; 11-11-2005 at 03:51 AM.
    JHRacing.net

Mustang Owner
    what a ***
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Mustang Owner
    Jesus that was pathetic!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.