Beeyond Engineering

going to the track today..

hopefully dip into the 12.0s....
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    hopefully dip into the 12.0s....

I'll be there also Bee.....What car you taking?.....

Got a car on street tires that wants to play with the GS?........
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL
    I'll be there also Bee.....What car you taking?.....

Got a car on street tires that wants to play with the GS?........

cool saw you out there.. too busy trying to get this car running..so didn't have time to chit chat with you...
    human error screwed us for the night. wanted 10's for this street car, but next year will be ok.... 11.4s and a "BIG MISHIFT" ...was on a 10sec pass definitely!!!

I was driving the green fd rx7. What happened to the delsol on that last run?
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett
    I was driving the green fd rx7. What happened to the delsol on that last run?

i saw you pull the 12.1 w/o launching.. NICE!!!

the delsol i am not going to say anything unless the owner says it himself. "HUMAN ERROR" big time!!!! he'll explain if he wants..

sometimes people don't like to share bad experiences, but then again some do like bosslx....truthfully admiting and sharing to us his carnage!!! i've always like sharing carnages....this time around the delsol isn't mine so i will not share!!!
    Last edited by Bee; 10-28-2005 at 07:29 PM.

cool saw you out there.. too busy trying to get this car running..so didn't have time to chit chat with you...
    human error screwed us for the night. wanted 10's for this street car, but next year will be ok.... 11.4s and a "BIG MISHIFT" ...was on a 10sec pass definitely!!!
    Saw it make a few passes, that thing's making plenty of power....But ....Dam.....I don't think it ever hooked up once..... With all due respect...I'll never understand that racing backwards.... Turn the thing around and it will really run a number.....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Saw you guys there,i was the guy with the blue Grand Prix.I was having some problems with my car,i was only getting one wheeled burnouts most of the time,time to tear it down to see what was going on.
    GRNDNL i think that was you i got lined up against in your GS when i made my 11.8 pass.
    Fred Cakanic III
    1998 Grand Prix GTX Daytona500 pace car959 of 150011.584@119.17
    http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/detail...ntOwnerID=2019

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL
    Saw it make a few passes, that thing's making plenty of power....But ....Dam.....I don't think it ever hooked up once..... With all due respect...I'll never understand that racing backwards.... Turn the thing around and it will really run a number.....
    yeah it was rubber all the way to almost 130mph... when it hooks if it will at all..hehe traps may be near 150's... the owner of the car and myself will play with it more next year!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonapacecar959
    Saw you guys there,i was the guy with the blue Grand Prix.I was having some problems with my car,i was only getting one wheeled burnouts most of the time,time to tear it down to see what was going on.
    GRNDNL i think that was you i got lined up against in your GS when i made my 11.8 pass.
    yeah saw you made a couple passes... you are correct, only one tire burning. are the GP trannies LSDed??? if they are then you definitely have some diff issues... I'm used to stock hondas doing 1 tire burn outs...

btw for a good solid 11sec pass... NICE!!!

yeah saw you made a couple passes... you are correct, only one tire burning. are the GP trannies LSDed??? if they are then you definitely have some diff issues... I'm used to stock hondas doing 1 tire burn outs...

btw for a good solid 11sec pass... NICE!!!
    No there not.These's a company INTENSE that makes them but they SUCK.I have a stock HD diff.I haven't had a problem all season until this week.I quess i'll have to tear it down after work on Monday
    Fred Cakanic III

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonapacecar959
    11.8 @ 115 in a GTP!! Wow, that's pretty impressive! I tip my hat to you, sir! What did it take to push it over the edge into the 11s?
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    11.8 @ 115 in a GTP!! Wow, that's pretty impressive! I tip my hat to you, sir! What did it take to push it over the edge into the 11s?
    P&Ped cyl. heads,P&Ped supercharger,big cam,intercooler.2.6 in supercharger pulley,headers,race programmed PCM,in car control unit where i can adjust A/F ratio and timing,built trans with 3.69 gears,3000 stall TC,Hoosier QTP's.
    I think that's about all the big mods.
    If i have the money next season i'm hoping to be in the mid-low 11's
    Fred Cakanic III

wow... that is quick....11.8@115.....damn

pm sent by someone