WPC show, the right way!

One more time!

More

More

Again

Xyz

More

Abc

GREAT PICS!! I remember seeing that Blown CUDA at Mustang Shelly's a while a go..after the fall cruise.
    Last edited by STEALTHZR2; 10-26-2005 at 09:11 PM.

More

More

even more

even more

la la la

The last from this show that I have edited.

Sean

Nice pics! Those Cudas are amazing.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love all the cars of course...but that green plymouth fury is a beaut! God I love those big ol' beast.

Love the picture of the Hemi...imo, there is no stock engine with the presence of a 426 Hemi...just nothing like seeing those huge wide valve covers and centered plugs.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Don't worry I have more Have more Hemi pics.....

If anyone wants some ofthe pics in the original size just ask and they are on the way! I'm just happy to share my work.

Sean

Wow, those are some top notch photos! Thanks for posting them.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

KOTH
    Nice pics,my car is the purple hemi challenger with the ray barton valve covers, nice job. it was a cool show too burnouts out of the show, one guy lost his driveshaft out on the street.

Challenger

That Challenger is stunning! Let me know the next time you are out running around, I'd love to shoot it in the right setting. Can burn all the shots on a disc for you then. It's so damn hard to get good pics at a show.

I had the red 67 Dart GT that was being ignored in the corner by Andy's Charger. One of these days I'll finish it up......

KOTH
    Thanks for the compliment.
    my freind john has the red 65 dart in your photos.Andys car sure is mint he did a job on that one best of show if i remember right. Ill probably take you up on the offer to shoot the challenger next year, im going to put the cover on it pretty soon.

Well, if you are out at all on Sunday let Andy or I know. We'll be shooting his car and you (or anyone else) is welcome to stop by for a few shots.

Never too late for the X mas card pics!

Sean

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    that black cuda was sweeet i will take one

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KOTH
    Thanks for the compliment.
    my freind john has the red 65 dart in your photos.Andys car sure is mint he did a job on that one best of show if i remember right. Ill probably take you up on the offer to shoot the challenger next year, im going to put the cover on it pretty soon.
    No! Just sell it to me

I've met John before with the red 65 convertible...nice guy. Love how is car is such an unassuming cruiser that just so happens to get up and go pretty quick for such a mild car.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

KOTH
    Quote Originally Posted by d0nut
    Well, if you are out at all on Sunday let Andy or I know. We'll be shooting his car and you (or anyone else) is welcome to stop by for a few shots.

Never too late for the X mas card pics!

Sean
    I will probably be at the track on sun. with the firebird test and tuning for the 5th. but thanks again.

KOTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant
    No! Just sell it to me

I've met John before with the red 65 convertible...nice guy. Love how is car is such an unassuming cruiser that just so happens to get up and go pretty quick for such a mild car.
    Ya what a sleeper hey, have you seen his pink car lately sounds pretty stout to,sounds like my hemi. that one is the real sleeper.