Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedRegal
    AMS is where it's at. Just got done spending the weekend with them down at MOD 05 in Normal. For Bee who keeps blabing in this forum. All you need is a destroked 4g64 to a 2.1 and rev 10k+ all day, no problems. Stay in the honda threads.
    ok dude you really need to stay away from all the threads too(evolvedregal).. you go all around and say this say that like you know every thing omg one **** up guy telling bee to stay away from this thread hahaha.. You always bash on the honda threads, and what is up with you hating on bee dude he's a real cool guy. Your just one of them D i C k S who likes to talk s h i t.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by micro_machine
    ok dude you really need to stay away from all the threads too(evolvedregal).. you go all around and say this say that like you know every thing omg one **** up guy telling bee to stay away from this thread hahaha.. You always bash on the honda threads, and what is up with you hating on bee dude he's a real cool guy. Your just one of them D i C k S who likes to talk s h i t.

I give credit where it's due, and this just happens to be one of these threads. JunkGSX said what he did and gave an outcome from what he did, I commend him for trying to keep a thread of info, no junk, no pun intended.

So I'm not a fan of Bee, big deal get over it. If you want me to start bashing people Im more than happy to do it.

This is the internet not life. Once you realize that you'll move into a macro machine right back at ya buddy.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC