bluto

older chev truck w/twin turbos!

At a light on 100 by Mayfair Mall last night...I look over and see this low,yellow older chev trk next to me. Noticed that the driver and pass. were looking over at my trk and gave n me a rev. I look closer and notice theres no hood and 2 big turbos! Light turns green and I jump out, and he takes off easy. Hes about a truck length back and I hear him spool-here comes the ricer fly-by. I floor it and amazingly stop his charge. Next light he turns off &gives me thumbs up. I love this truck.
    Stock intake,Stock exhaust,no spray, 5000lbs-COME GET SOME!!!

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/show...opstreet+truck

By the way BLUTO, I have been out a few times with the Syclone but still haven't ran into you. What color is your truck again? The only one I saw was a dark gray one on Friday and it only passed Oscar's once that I saw. I've been looking forward to having our two trucks meet!
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

bluto
    Thats the truck!
    Stock intake,Stock exhaust,no spray, 5000lbs-COME GET SOME!!!

_] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

what kind of truck? any hp numbers?
    Scotty B.
    "If you cant ride it or take it to bed, it ain't worth having"

VEHICLES:
    1995 Chevy SIlverado...6 inch lift, 35's
    2005 KTM450SX (?!?!MODS!?!?!)
    2006 KTM525SX (Stock)
    1994 Ski-Doo Formula 583 piped, K&N pod filters, jetted

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB14
    what kind of truck? any hp numbers?
    It's an Older Silverado... who know's what kind of #'s he's dishing out.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    I've seen that truck at a few shows here and there. Pretty clean.

He took off leaving the Renner show last summer ... sounded like a jet

Syclone0044 what color is your truck? I saw a black one the other day on moorland in New Berlin but didn't catch a plate or anything. Not too often you see a clean syclone around here so I figured I would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15
    Syclone0044 what color is your truck? I saw a black one the other day on moorland in New Berlin but didn't catch a plate or anything. Not too often you see a clean syclone around here so I figured I would ask.
    Mine is black (they only made them in one color). It wasn't me, I haven't been on Moorland since a week or two ago. Here's mine (with stock wheels that you can't see):

Josh
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    It was probably 2 weeks ago? I'm not sure.. I was sittin in Burger King trying to figure out how to work my new nav before drivin out to the Waukesha store in the morning.

I havn't seen any others around so maybe it was you, either way it was a clean truck, I love those.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    By the way BLUTO, I have been out a few times with the Syclone but still haven't ran into you. What color is your truck again? The only one I saw was a dark gray one on Friday and it only passed Oscar's once that I saw. I've been looking forward to having our two trucks meet!
    His is dark blue. The dark gray one was likely Joel's new truck... which is arguably faster than blutos on paper Pick your poison... they're both quick and they would both spank me. In fact both might give some of your best times a run for your money but that's only speculation. Though in a typical 1/8 mile street race I'm sure you have the advantage josh.
    Last edited by animal; 09-14-2005 at 11:07 AM.

Have you guys seen the dark greenish SVT lightning with the Kennebell sticker on the back window
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Mine is black (they only made them in one color). It wasn't me, I haven't been on Moorland since a week or two ago. Here's mine (with stock wheels that you can't see):

SWEET !!

i want a typhoon so bad....trucks are just awesome....nice truck sysclone...got anymore pix?
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

cuttin' chips
    The yellow truck is a 78 silverado built by top-street performance outta Butler. heres the link with some pics. Thumbs up for a nice creative ride.http://www.top-street.com/projectchevy.html
    91 Notch - where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
    Have you guys seen the dark greenish SVT lightning with the Kennebell sticker on the back window
    It's dark gray.

Quote Originally Posted by animal
    It's dark gray.
    who is it?
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Damn, where were all those modded Lightnings when my truck was running??! There was a number of nights I went to HWY and nobody was out at all.. I would have loved to show Joel how strong my factory motor is "still" running, 11 years old and all
    Josh

This one is joel's 3rd L When your truck was running i think he had the old one still.

My truck just ran for about a month or two in a row. I just blew 2nd gear last Monday coming home from HWY.
    Josh