Oh yeah!!

On Chitownracing.com (registration required to view) http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/...d.php?t=25733:

Quote Originally Posted by White Supra
TUFF, you gonna be ready at the next RSD?
I'm sick and tired of all these excuses. You keep telling us small motor small tire cars to do what we gotta do to beat you...well I did. I took 250 lbs out of my car and am ready to splatter rice all over your windshield. Put your windshield wipers back on, put your wheelie bars on, 26 stages of nitrous, 16,000 cubic inches, 36,000 HP nitrous system, steamroller tires, I don't care. Heads up, I'll even drive my **** up to the track. I only have one question...how much? Hurry up and tell me cuz I want to put my leather seats back in the car if you're not ready or for some odd reason, don't want to be humiliated at your own event.
Puff N' Fluff's (as Greg@GLD would say ) accepting reply:

Quote Originally Posted by TuffEnuff
This has been a long time coming....I hope all you other ASS SNIFFING "spot me out and I'll drag you down the 1/4 mi." Homo's are paying attention.

This man has balls!

Consider it a done deal. I will let you know when the car is back together...it SHOULD be done by the next RSD but, I wont say anything until it HAPPENS.

They are putting the motor back together as we speak.
Now that's a race I'd love to see!!! Mountain motor nitrous dragster versus one of the fastest Street cars I've ever witnessed!! A 6 cylinder at that!

Keep in mind that I figure both of these cars are running mid-low 8s