R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified....i understand they are still cheaper and in the first scene the jeep doesn't even go up the same side of the hill where the hummer doesn't get up......
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Sorry josh it's about some jeeps showing hummers up!

I personaly know what hmmwv's can do, and those guys are total morons! Well atleast the ones with H1's!

The Subject Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Sorry josh it's about some jeeps showing hummers up!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69
    not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified
    Yeah, it's would have been better if they weren't picking on some stock soccer mom-ish Tahoes, er I mean H2's
    Although the goof spinning the tires in the H1 was funny.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

That one makes me want my Wrangler... or the Grand Cherokee back.... Damn I miss off-roading... If only the S-10 were a 4x4...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified.......
    Uh, yea, exactely. Then maybe you should tell the a-holes at Hummer to pick a different ad company. If memory serves me right, they show them doing the impossible. So your going to have soccer moms and brain dead dad's taking their over priced lunch box Z71 I mean Hummer into crap it's not meant to go in.

The Jeep is still considered the ultimate 4x4 vehicle for good reason. Enough said.
    WIP

not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified....i understand they are still cheaper and in the first scene the jeep doesn't even go up the same side of the hill where the hummer doesn't get up......
    well if u watch the cherokee does go up the same spot.. hummers over all r junk.. ok for stock but look wat u payed.. i bought a 92 cherokee for $800 just for offroading and it probly goes through more then that piece o **** hummers..
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Well for the money you could buy something WAAAAY better. But from my expereince I have NEVER gotten stuck in a hmmwv and I've driven thru some of the roughest, muddiest, crapholes ever!

Just gotta use the light brake/gas method. They have torsen's so when you get stuck lightly apply the brakes while giving it gas. INSTA power to all 4

Personally, I think the Jeep Wrangler is better suited for wheeling. The hummer is a bigger car and can do other things which the jeep can't.

One thing that the hummer can do is fit a sheet of 4x8 plywood in back.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty