black84z28-4spd

it has started...new parts are coming in!

some of my stuff came in...got my headlight conversion also....give her another week and hopefully she should be in the shop

as you can see i am changing the front end to a new style, no more front license plate!

hey where did you get those headlights? those look awesome...if you don't mind me askin, how much do they run? i might have to get them for both my 3rdgens. btw, nice hood i love mine too.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

I seen your post on the other board....Nice!!

Still looks like there's a place for a plate??
    GSMC, USN-RET. 1998
    -83 L69 Camaro Z28 -.
    SBC,Moser 9"

black84z28-4spd
    the lights are from prostreet lighting off of ebay,,,cost me 80 for everything...all the housings, the bulbs and harnesses...i also found some pilot fogs that resemble the stockers and look like the h4 leanses....so everything up front will like more modern compared to the crappy sealed beams and old fog light designs

83l69...the 92 bowtie grill will hide that spot youre looking at...hehe

btw...you looking for a new 8-3-84 hood in excellent condition?...i also have some grey plastic from the interior that needs to go

Oh, I see....

I have a good stock glass hood on mine at the moment. But I'm buying a Cervini cowl hood next week myself, so it appears I'll have a stock hood up for grabs soon too.

I'm going a different route on the exterior of my '83 though. I don't want to make a 91-92 Z28 clone.....I kinda want to keep the stock ground FX. I'm always on the prowl for good interior pieces though, since my interior is junk.

If you know of any place that does decent body prep/paint work, let me know.

Good luck with the car! - should look sweet!! (already does!!)
    GSMC, USN-RET. 1998
    -83 L69 Camaro Z28 -.
    SBC,Moser 9"

black84z28-4spd
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ZL69
    Oh, I see....

I have a good stock glass hood on mine at the moment. But I'm buying a Cervini cowl hood next week myself, so it appears I'll have a stock hood up for grabs soon too.

I'm going a different route on the exterior of my '83 though. I don't want to make a 91-92 Z28 clone.....I kinda want to keep the stock ground FX. I'm always on the prowl for good interior pieces though, since my interior is junk.

If you know of any place that does decent body prep/paint work, let me know.

Good luck with the car! - should look sweet!! (already does!!)
    i have a good amount of grey interior parts that are in very good condition....i also know of a very very good body guy up here that does nothing short of great work...thats where my car is right now

Kaliber in Port Washington does really nice work.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

black84z28-4spd
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAm12sec
    Kaliber in Port Washington does really nice work.

the place i am refferring too does anything that needs to be show quality..his 8 sec chevelle is a mirror

this is the reason my car is there...he can paint